Reviews for Zero 2: A Revision
Nesha1 chapter 51 . 6/20/2007
Again...I'm so...SPEECHLESS! I'm in absolute AWE! I wanna comment...Jun killing her parents...the Elitemon thingy (because I can't pronounce his name) being Joe and Jim's Digimon partner...Shaun's memories...Nega failing...Shaun being absorbed...the Mind being "destroyed"...Shaun's memoirs...and now...only TK, Kari, Gatomon, and Palidramon left.

This could only mean...

I'M DEFINATELY CHECKING OUT YOUR OTHER STORIES!

(Hurries off to next chapter)
Nesha1 chapter 50 . 6/20/2007
Wow! That's all I can say for now is...wow!

(Hurries off to read the next chapter!)
Nesha1 chapter 49 . 6/20/2007
In regards to the A/N's at the beginning! I knew you were a guy. I could tell just from reading the first chapter from the way you described the character's clothes that either A. You had to be a male, or B. A tomboy, but something told me that you were a guy. (Don't ask, I'm kinda shallow when it comes to fashion and stuff, and well...the way you described their wardrobe was very...guy-like.)

Now on to the review:

Damnit, Darkheart evolved...again. When will his reign of terror end? Speaking of reign of terror, the Real world...my goodness, it makes me NEVER want to take a trip to Tokyo! LoL! The only good thing that came from the characters were Jun/Jim, and Shaun at the end. Although I must tell you that the ring finger is on the LEFT hand, not the right. The left hand signifies Love, and the right hand signifies Creativity and Freedom. (It sounds crappy, I know, but it's true.) Not unless you meant to add that in the story on purpose, then I can understand.
Nesha1 chapter 48 . 6/20/2007
I just cannot predict a happy ending for this story. Just when I continue to think that things couldn't get any worse...they do. Davis...ugh...and now the Gravemon have entered the Real World? Oh, goodness...
Nesha1 chapter 47 . 6/20/2007
I was so disgusted by this chapter...I don't know if I can continue...

...of course I'm going to, anywayay...but under protest!

Whenever I read about the Gravemon...I'm going to think about cute little bunnies replacing them, instead!
Nesha1 chapter 46 . 6/20/2007
Darkheart is such a punk! But other than that...I'm...disappointed in this chapter! Mimi and Lilymon...got...absorbed! You'd think since Darkheart absorbed them that he'll become more...attractive...but he's still just as ugly.

But on a humorous note: the Scorpion refrence was funny!
zackubernerdcondon chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
Shaun is a major Gary Stu. Otherwise, your work is fantastic.
Nesha1 chapter 45 . 5/18/2007
Ha, ha! Ken slapped Yolei! GOOD! I always felt she deserved it in the series!
Nesha1 chapter 44 . 5/9/2007
About the question to your previous chapter: My vote is YES it will have more ratings, and forget Fox Box and Toonami. It would be better suited on Adult Swim!

Oh, my! DAVIS! Kari really got tortured. It wasn't enough for Darkheart to fill her memories of the past, but he has to BURN her, too? DAMN!
Nesha1 chapter 43 . 5/9/2007
I really enjoyed Darkheart's puns at all of the Digi-destined's attacks. (:P) But all of the casualties caused by the evil Digimon just keeps climbing higher, and higher.

And Shaun's past about the Evil Shaun (I forgot his name already!) coming out of his mouth was DISGUSTING! I almost had to stop reading it! (Damn me and my girly-girl ways! I'm VERY squeemish!)

The Jun/Jim scenes were cute, and Darkheart just keeps getting more and more fierce by the chapter! First the baby Digimon, then the baby from of Tentomon, then Toy Town, after that Primary Village, and finally Electmon? When is his reign of terror going to end?

Speaking of terror, I canNOT imagine how Kari feels at the moment! Darkheart kidnapping her was yet ANOTHER surprise bestowed upon me! I wasn't expecting that! I just thought he was going to ignore her and continue to wreak havoc on the Digital World. I wonder what he has in store for her?
Nesha1 chapter 42 . 5/9/2007
The King Kong parody was the only cute part in this dark chapter.

It was still enjoyable, though. Poor Davis. He's just getting worse, and worse. I hope the others will be able to stop the Dark Spore's power from increasing in time. I just can't stand to see Davis like this.

Okay, yes I can! The darkness that clouds him makes him VERY sexy. (shrugs; so sue me. I'm a stereotypical woman who likes dark and brooding men. :P)
Nesha1 chapter 41 . 5/9/2007
Darkheart made in impressive appearance, and now Davis is infected in a Dark Spore. (And I just realized that a few reviews back I typed "Spork" instead of "Spore" my bad *blushes*)

Now the bad guys are battling each other in the Real World. Gosh, so much is going on! I wonder how this story will end!
Nesha1 chapter 40 . 5/5/2007
I can easily forget everything that happened during this chapter except for the ending. Everything that was just stated was true in my opinion. I always felt that Kari's 02 personality was just...PHONY!

In 01 she seemed so genuine, but in 02 she was just so...two-faced when it came to Davis and TK. She absolutely REFUSED to allow anyone to talk bad about TK, but she'll join in the fun to pick at Davis!

I always felt she believed she was better than him, anyway. (It's a wonder why I'm a Daikari fan, now, eh?)

I just love the idea of "Darkheart".
Nesha1 chapter 39 . 5/5/2007
Damn. That's all I can say. Stingmon digivolved, TK's been captured, Light and Miracles fused together in an INCREDIBLE way, and yet the chapter ended on a humorous note.

Wow!

I'm guessing the next battle with Kari and Davis is going to be against TK?
Nesha1 chapter 38 . 5/5/2007
Now that the Dark Spork has been removed from Ken, does that mean that Ken's intelligence and stamina (or whatever) is going to decrease? (Just a thought)

Well, Ken's thoughts just answered my question.

LMAO! Matt's comment cracked me up! And I can FEEL their nervousness! I mean, I wouldn't know what to do if someone just came out of the blue and told me that I'm going to have a child 15 years from now! (I'll probably do everything that I can to prevent it because I don't want any children!)

I...think I'm going to be...SICK... I...can't take...this...

And it's no wonder that UmbraDevimon got the HELL away from Demon as fast as he could when he saw him! Knowing that man's power, I would've, too!

Aw, I liked how this chapter ended after all of the carnage and death. It's REALLY given me a new insight to Shaun's character. I actually like him, now. (Surprise, surprise)

Those damned Puppetmon Games...

I wonder what UmbraDevimon has in store for Davis...
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »