Reviews for Zero 2: A Revision
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 34 . 1/31/2013
I never understood that. I mean Blackwargreymon's reason to fight was to prove that he was strong or as I would think "alive".
Reasons for fighting:
Suzy: Hate
Castle: Strength
Zach: Because he can
William: His reason for existing
Claud: Because it's fun
Good job and Yoshi!
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
I really like that you put down a lot of info for us and don't use the execuse that we know what it is or looks like so really great job for that! Yoshi!
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
SORRY! For the last review I posted I am sorry! I thought Shaun was Ryo and I did not know he was an OC! Sorry! I am okay with him now that I know he isn't Ryo! Sorry! Yoshi!
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 11 . 1/26/2013
I really hope for something better because now I am really starting to hate the Ryo-fake and the plot twist are NOT helping. I like Davis and the other new digidestine. So I like the plot NOT the Ryo-fake. Good job and Yoshi.
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Sonic!
Shadow: You all disgust me.
Jessica: Pudding is a great way to drown someone!
*everyone sweat drops*
Nico: The bimbo strikes again!
Phoenix: And that ends any sense this review had.
Yoshi: Yoshi?
RebornPhoenix05 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I see a Sonic reference! Yoshi!
Fan Rider Ryu chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
I may have already posted a review for this Fic before, but I don't care. I love your style. You literally helped me get back into Digimon, even if I can't watch Season 2 again because what this fic has done to my perception it (then again, the epilogue with Matt already enraged me (Taiora fan here), but still). This fic actually got me into writing my own fanfiction, that's how cool it is.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/19/2012
Evil vs. Evil and I thought you had Freddy for a bit there.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/16/2012
DARKHEART'S BREAKING THE FORTH WALL!
Guest chapter 43 . 9/16/2012
Definatly Toonami.
Guest chapter 42 . 9/16/2012
Jim can break the forth wall!?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/22/2012
You watched to much gurren lagann before writing this, so many Giga Drill Breaks!
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 33 . 7/19/2012
Awsome
I love this story!
Please Keep up the awsome work
The Lonewolves chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
A little Gary-stue character...there considering when all hope is lost, OC suddenly appears and pushes the bad guy out the door it just seems kind of the typical Gary stu.
Whiteling chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
I liked the original (shame Yukio died though and I could've done without seeing the kids all grown up just hear and see photos).

Though I think I'm gonna like this one.
873 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »