Reviews for Zero 2: A Revision
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 37 . 11/2/2010
[In the sky above File Island, Shaun stared down in absolute shock.

When he had neared the island, shock had immediately set in once he noticed Infinity Mountain was gone. As he neared, he became even more astonished at the sight of the battle-scarred fields and forests.

Finally, the greatest shock of all came when he saw SkullSatamon. WHAT? SKULLSATAMON? BUT HE'S DEMON'S SERVANT! WHAT'S HE DOING HERE?

As he watched the fighters near SkullSatamon...he paled as SkullSatamon leapt over them and roared toward the nearest targets: Tai and Sora.

Shaun's eyes widened. If they died...everything he had done...everything he had sacrificed...everything he had suffered...ALL of it would be for nothing.

Rage. Anger. Fury.

He would NOT let it all go to waste.

And thus, Shaun charged, yelling all the way down.

"NO!"

Everyone paused, even SkullSatamon; they looked up at the voice and saw a blue figure charging downward.

Only TK got a glimpse of the figure's face. Wait...THAT'S SHAUN! HE'S ALIVE!

SkullSatamon paled as the enraged being roared, "LEAVE MY MOTHER AND FATHER ALONE!"

SLAM!]

:O

What a twist! Uh...does that mean Shaun is from the future?

Wow, that's kinda weird and cool at the same time. o_o;;
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 35 . 11/1/2010
[And then...he uncrossed his arms, letting his glaring green eyes stare out at Piedmon and Grandkuwagamon. Finally, a deafening roar escaped his mouth as the transformation ended.

"OMNIMON!"

Suddenly, Piedmon felt very afraid.]

...he's done.

Wow, what a way to end the chapter...
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 33 . 11/1/2010
[It was him...WEARING a human-sized version of Sonocomon's armor.

Shaun looked at his own face, staring at his own reflection...and he finally realized why he was so clumsy; he hadn't realized a load of extra weight had been put on him. His green eyes looked on in shock.

For some inexplicable reason, he was wearing the Armor of Wisdom.

Then, Shaun screamed out of sheer shock and confusion! "AAAH! I LOOK LIKE SONCOMON!"]

XD What a twist~

Uh...does that mean he's going to be fast too? :x
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 23 . 10/30/2010
["Arukenimon is an Ultimate Digimon with a unique ability...her hairs can give life to Control Spires. 1 Spire makes a Champion. 10 Spires make an Ultimate. And 100 make a Mega...and this is her, without a doubt."]

Wait, so does that mean 1000 Control Spires makes an Ultimate?

...

How many Control Spires were there again? xD
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 18 . 10/30/2010
[Davis choked out, "Man…what are we going to do about that thing once we reach the surface?"

"Don't worry!" answered Submarimon. "Just look behind you!"

They all did.

And they saw a tremendous figure advance upon Alienmon.

Aware that it was being followed, Alienmon tilted its head and roared at the newcomer…

The newcomer raised its tremendous jaws…

CHOMP!

…and ate Alienmon. The newcomer in question was Whamon, the giant brown and blue whale Digimon. Whamon chewed a few times and swallowed, seemingly oblivious to the acidic blood. Apparently, it felt like nothing more than hot sauce to him. "Mmm…tangy! Thanks for the meal kids!" With that, Whamon swam off.

Shaun couldn't believe the irony…Alienmon – a mighty Digimon that ate Ogremon and countless others out of the prisoner blocks – had been eaten itself.]

XD

Whamon to the rescue~

I love the different twists and how it changes from the story line...

So much death though. O_o

Terminator and Alien? Scary.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
[The Digidestined were now near the school.

The Emperor was on his way to Sector 10-110-OMICRON.

Both parties were after the same objective.

Agumon.

Izzy looked around the food court for everyone. They weren't there.

"Huh? Where'd everyone go?"]

Oops. They left Izzy behind xD
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
[Davis couldn't help but slightly glower at TK. Darn it! He knows another one of Kari's friends! For Davis, the situation wasn't good. For everyone who's reading this, they should be shaking their heads in worry for the boy (A/N: shameless attempt at reader/writer interaction while IC.).]

Aw...poor guy xD

We know what you don't~

Anyway, I like this version a lot more.
fireangel08 chapter 21 . 9/16/2010
I just spend the last 2 weeks reading 21 chapters of

Your story and I gotta say I love it so much! The changes you made were so much better and it puts the original story to shame. I love Shaun, there's something about him that makes me want to know more about him. He's a great O.C character and I can't wait to find out what he's hiding and who he really is. Of course i have some suspicions bit don't want to spoil it in case there are news readers. Well anyways I'm going to continue reading this.
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 3 . 6/16/2010
3 chapter in and I’m hooked. It's different enough to be interesting, but still have the 02 feel. One thing I’m confused about is Cody's crest. Was it already knowledge, or did you change it?

Yolei is mean! I thought see was mean on the show, and she's mean now!
Caveat Lector 52 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I haven't seen digimon 02 in a long time, but from what I remember I agree: it could've been better.

I like having Davis as Kari's best friend and afraid of being replaced by TK. It makes more since than him just being some classmate who happens to have a crush on her.

A great beginning and I’m looking forward to reading more!
DigiPal chapter 60 . 10/15/2009
HI! I just found ur story and read it... N u know what i think? I LOVE IT! SO KOL! I like it best during the darkheart saga area... Say... r u gonna write anymore stories? PLEASE SAY YES! I REALLY WANT TO SEE OR IN MY CASE, READ 'SHADOWS OF LIGHT'! IT SOUND SO KOL! I HOPE, JUST HOPE YOU CONTINUE WRITING digimon! :D :D :D :D
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Man, you have a great story right here! Almost the same as the anime, then ran off doing your own thing, even used some things that were untapped, congrats I plan on finishing this and the rest of your stories!
mariecatneo chapter 60 . 8/20/2009
*applause*,*applause*,*applause*,*applause*,*applause*

*deep breath*

*applause*,*applause*,*applause*,*applause*,*applause*

that's all I got. ;-) keep it up!
Doctorman chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Your story was far more satisfying and better written than the real zero two. You especially excel in descriptionan fight scenes.

#SPIOLERS!#

I thouht your fusions were weird,I was like WTF! at all of them. GOliamon made the least sense. Shaun was a pretty good OC. HE was powerful without being a god mode sue and he hato gain everyone's trust instead of being instanly loved by everyone like a regular mary sue. he hints at who he was were subtle but I figured out the twist whe the first hint was dropped.

You gave malomyotismon some dignity back. I have to admire that. The way he went down in the real series was embarrassing.

I question your double standard about violence and cussing. Cussing isn't okay for a K rated fic but graphic violence is okay? I mean seriously, you had a baby being devoured, a woman's whose got devoured ,adn a girl forced to shoot her parents.
Martiny the one and only still chapter 24 . 7/18/2009
This is my fourth time reading this, and I just saw this error.

"“E...Emp...eror...”

Everyone paused. Shaun had just spoken. They turned around to see Shaun speaking...despite the fact it sounded hoarse and weak. It was sort of odd, really...Shaun had been a figure of strength and authority amongst the Digidestined, and his knowledge of the Digital World was invaluable. To see him look so vulnerable, so near death...it felt a little odd, to be honest.

Blood leaked from his mouth as he spoke. ” He lapsed into unconsciousness. (Agumon) dedigivolved all the way to (Botamon), his body unable to hold it together anymore. “Bo...”

Suddenly, the magnitude of what Shaun had just said hit them. Emperor...Arukenimon...did that mean those two had done this to him?"

He never said Arukenimon. Also, I can't wait for you to do the Shaun's past story thing.

I'm just sad it took four reads for me to catch it, good thing my cus. distracted me or i would have never realized it. .;;

-Martiny