Reviews for Zero 2: A Revision
Nickomon chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
U.S. 007:
In the chapter you had Davis and Veemon question Shawn and (Agumon) as to why did they use such extreme methods in stopping Palidomon. That to me seemed out of Davis and Veemon's character seeing that in the show both Davis and Veemon themselves would resort to extreme methods to stop in raging Digimon/Viral Digimon from harming others if all else fails.
Or maybe I missed something, whatever that might be; oh well. But in any case, I guess more will be revealed later.
Anthony1 chapter 8 . 2/8/2004
It was good that you were able to say what happen in the soccer game between Davis and Tai, I really didn't expect that to happen. It also looks as though Davis is starting to realize that Shaun might not be telling the whole truth about his past. Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. So until next time, see ya.
Anthony1 chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
It was good to see that you updated this story so quickly. Hopefully the next one will come out as soon as this one did.
The only problem that I saw in this chapter that you didn't put more of the soccer game between Davis and Tai. But I guess you thought that the amount that you had was good enough. Anyways, until you update again, see ya.
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 1/26/2004
Whoa. Shaun's ruthless.
Silver Warrior chapter 6 . 1/21/2004
Hm. Well, interesting enough chapter.
Martial Arts Master chapter 6 . 1/19/2004
Excellent! I wish I could write half as well as you do. Actually, you're not the first one to attempt to improve on the series. Somebody's writing Legends of the Digidestined: Book One to try to improve on the first season. What a coincidence, right? Anyway, nice job.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
First off thanks for answering my question from my previous review. This was a good chapter to really bring Shaun and (Agumon) into this story. I have an idea on what the Emperor meant by 'Keep your friends close…but your enemies closer' but I will keep it to myself for now.
Before I go, I want to say good luck with that Final Fantasy story of yours. I won't be reading it because I am not a big fan of it but it should be interesting to see how you are able to work on two stories at the same time. Speaking from expereince it isn't that easy.
Cookirini chapter 5 . 1/7/2004
Hey, you! Yeah, you, Ultra Sonic, I'm talkin ta you! :p
Yes, I've read this whole story. Being someone who has little knowledge of the series, I was very impressed with what you've done.
Though, I'll admit now, Ultra, I have an invincible advantage over all of the other readers in that I kind of know who Shaun is, and I have a VERY good idea where this is going. I don't think I need to state why, though, as I figured it out all on my own. :)
Anyways, I do have one important complaint: the spacing of the fic, and the chapter length. All of the chapters are EXTREMELY long, when they can be broken down (at least IMO) into smaller sections, and then I get to the end of each chapter and find a half-page of...nothing! OO; Methinks is part of the problem, but hopsefully something can be done about it. ;
So, other than that, VERY good job.
Silver Warrior chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
An original character? I was hoping for Ryo, but this is okay. But since you're doing so well with this, I'm gonna give this original character the benefit of a doubt and see what happens.
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 12/27/2003
Finally, the two 'mysterious figures' have revealed themselves to the DigiDestined. This so far is my absolute favorite chapter of this whole story because you showed that Davis is a true friend and you finally 'introduce' Shaun to the others.
Before I go, I have to ask you something. When are you planning on working on your other story, 'The New DigiEpisodes'? I mean, if you are planning on finishing this story before working on that one again then okay. I just want to know that's all.
Also, I will be updating both of my stories as well in the near future. Keep an eye out for them. Until next time, see ya.
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
Excellent story. Nice rewrite of the second season so far. I'm not positive who that mystery guy is, but I think it's Ryo. Or it could be an original character of your own. Either way, can't wait to find out. Update soon please.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 12/18/2003
Much like with the last chapter, the DigiDestined team was able to stop the Digimon Emperor and free the enslaved digimon. I can't hardly wait to see the next chapter because I have a good feeling what it is going to have.
Also, don't worry Ultra Sonic 007, I won't say who I think are those two 'mysterious figures'. But it should be obvious to anyone who has read the majority of your other story. Anyways, see ya and incase you don't update before then, merry christmas.
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 11/30/2003
Great chapter. We finally saw the two 'mystery figures' step in to help the new DigiDestined. Until next time, see ya.
Everlasting Wonders chapter 2 . 11/17/2003
Cool story! Please update soon!
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
Alright, you added a new chapter to this story. It seems like this story with have that Terminator theme to it with the events changing thing. I can't wait to see what will happen in the next chapter.

Also, don't worry about taking 14 days to update your story. It took me over a month to update both of my stories so at least you are doing better than I have been. Anyways, until next time, see ya.
873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 48 55 56 57 58 59 Next »