Reviews for Magic and Animals
SugaryTea chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Wow. I didn't even realize that there were crossovers like this even out there! Amazing job! I can't wait to see the rest!
Luigi's Wacky World chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
Clever crossover you got there, Quatre. Keep it up.
Maggie chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Update already! It's been seven years!
heartflame chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
hope you update soon. I can not wait to read what happens next.
Cori Rain chapter 2 . 5/1/2005
YAY! Yugio and animorphs 2 of my 5 faves! just one thing. do yugi and bakura still have their items?
shadowphantomness chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
Interesting. I hope Yugi and Bakura are still alive though. *crosses fingers*
Euphoric Happenings chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Good story! keep going!
Gatokari chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
You have got to update soon,you've got me hooked!:]
Caitlin Corbett chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
Come on ,you have got to update soon!This is getting good!
koriaena chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
good so far!
Eria chapter 2 . 5/25/2004
Whe... what fun! ; Too bad you haven't written anymore... I would have liked to read it.
I don't see many problems.. not yet at least. Looks like a fun fanfic crossover. v
Tramontana Keeper chapter 2 . 2/15/2004
wow, you have so many crossovers! i love crossovers. this is a cool idea. one thing, are you going to explain why the m. key lets tobias stay in morph for more than 2 hrs? too bad yugi's still alive...if all the rest are dead, i would have preferred two of the better chars to be alive, like ryou, isis, malik...yugi is just so overdone. update soon!
JK chapter 2 . 11/5/2003
...If you're stuck for ideas, why not ask Ame himself. He has been hitting me with ideas, why not get him to hit you with inspiration.

Example of ideas Ame has been hitting me with: A sequel to Shadow Stargate, set several years in the future. Yugi, Yami, and Ame have all gone to live with the Tok'Ra, Jounouchi is a Colonel, Honda is still playing with the dailing computer, and Anzu is famous in Cheyyane (can't spell at the moment) Mountain for her Pizza.

That's how strange Ame is. I'm thinking of adopting him, to get him to stop!

MTFBWY!
KB Twilight chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
Oh! It's a good story where someone combined my favorite anime and my favorite book. It must be heaven. I have a feeling that you killed my favorite character but I'll get over it as long as you didn't kill the other one. (Answer key: Malik, Ryou) Please continue with this one it's good.
hobbit13 chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
*raises eyebrow* Well this is the more unique crossovers I have seen. I like it, I'm rather curious as to what Marco gets, I really can't see him with the whole millenium great-power-thing, but better him then Axe (shivers). _