Reviews for Snow Angel
Measlykatt chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
That was Beautiful! This is favorite story material. Your really good at writing, which makes you Favorite author material. Thanks for the Fic.
takuya chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
aw cute _
tigerofthewind chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Aw...

(To be honest, I never watched much of the second season of Digimon; I vastly preferred the first. I mean, I barely even know these people's names...)

Still, all that notwithstanding, it was wonderfully written. Even though they never did get around to making snow angels...
twincast chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
cute
Megan le Fay chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I really liked this. I think it's very sweet, and vibrant with emotions that are never outright stated. I also thought the present tense was great and the imagery and descriptions were well done. So basically, I hope you'll write more of this kind of fic.
Hikaru R. Kudou chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Awesome style of writing! Write more, I beg of you!
Enkeli chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Hey... I most definitely didn't expect to meet you in this fandom as well. _ But I'm glad to have seen it. _

The first time I saw this fic, I was like, "Hey, wasn't that fic written by Akira Ichijouji?" For there was another fic, with a similar name, written by another author. Then I went, "Oh, don't tell me Fyredra is that author?" So curious as I was, I went in and took a peek. And I'm very glad I did. _

The fic is wonderfully written, though I can't help but wonder if it might have been better in past tense... but that's honestly just me wondering. _;;

I like the idea of Daiken reflected here- it's delightfully cute. _ Even if there's nothing explicit. And that last line seems to suggest otherwise. Ah well, I'm good with blocking out what I don't like. _

Ranting, so I'll zip it and return back to the lurkers corner. _
Anon45545 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Wow, that was beautiful. I love Daisuke and he never gets enough good fiction...he was wonderfully portrayed, childlike and yet not stupid as everyone makes out. And Ken was perfect - I love the memory of the bubbles. Your writing is poetic - i loved that!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Tasty little story there! :) I enjoyed reading it. Could've done without the small taste of TakeHika, but even with that, it was nice to read. Pretty in character. I could really see Daisuke not caring about the weather, as long as he got to spend time with Ken. So very nice :)