Reviews for Redwall's Ring
Kirmon64 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
this is rather... random...but it's still good!

*hands Warriormaid 30 a cookie*
Leaviel chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
uhh... weird. I can tell you've seen One Ring to Rule Them All 2. "Who buys a salade at a movie theatre?"

a couple of spelling errors: Faramir, Boromir (in the first chapter), and Rivendell

MERRY AND PIPPIN FOREVER! oh, and Gonff too. I swear he was Merry in a past life!
Jack Clooney chapter 4 . 10/26/2004
I thought it was veary god! I think you have to know more about both thann the other.
MonkeySocksBirdHouse chapter 4 . 7/16/2004
Go you! *croud cheers wildly for Warriormaid 30* I like! So, the evil Writers' Block has attacked? Yeah, I hate that. I *PROMISE* that I'm working on "Rachel the Rebellious". Just kinda... stuck. Anyway, I liked this chapter. Very random and uh... Random. :) Very cool!

: ) (which smilie face looks better, the one above, or this one?)
Brownblade chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
I do remember that scene from The Two Towers; its pretty funny when Gimili says it doesn't count. Good chapter!
Brownblade chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Good idea! I like it so far!
FivebyFive89 chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Hey. Thanks fer readin' me fic. I am randomly goin' ta say I recon the Dandin Mariel thing is a real close friendship and that this story sounds cool at da mo.
revecasse chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow! I love this story loads coz I'm a huge Redwall and Lotr fan.
I don't like Grath anymore. She brought bad luck to Legolas! *Goes off to comfort Legolas and tries not to be a screaming fangirl!*
I love the part where the archers are counting their kills... mainly because Legolas is in it ;) I'm adding you to my favourite authors list!
ddd303 chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
Very good. Please update.
Lady Storm chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
Haha, that was funny! I'd like to se some more of Gonff and Martin in there, (again!) cause those two are always a great pair. Pretty please?
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Lady Storm chapter 3 . 1/20/2004
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Hikari chapter 3 . 1/19/2004
Hey i totally love this fic! I love Redwall & LOTR and this fic really joins them together well! Do more PLeeze!
GreenCat3 chapter 3 . 1/13/2004
Heyas greencat here. Good story, just FYI the reason Boromir always carries the horn into battle is he's the eldest son of the steward of Gondor or something. I finally read the Tolkien :D
MonkeySocksBirdHouse chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPDATING AND REVEWING MY SISTER! Writing does run in the family, because my dad writes some, my aunt writes, I write crazily, Nicki" wirtes a bit, and "Alice" writes some, my dad's cousin got a book published, and a few others I don't want to take the time to name. THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I LOVE THE NEW CHAPTER!
: )
KaniShikamaru chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
Grath: .six.
Legolas: .
Grath: eleven.
Lady Amber: Well I'm already on 15, so there!...make that 16
Random squirrel: Oh yeah! I'm on 23!
LegolasGrathLady Amber: MUST BEAT! KEEP FIRING!

That was the funniest! Whoo! Faster updates!
Can't wanit. _