Reviews for An Elf's Best Friend
Clarenova chapter 4 . 11/9/2003
*cheers* MORE Glorfy stories! Aha! *crows triumphantly and waves Glorfindel-flag* You're on my favourites list; this is brilliant!
d chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
update!
Erestor chapter 4 . 11/8/2003
Thank you. I'm glad you liked my little stories, because I'm very admiring of yours. You have an original, distinctive style, and a brilliant sense of humor.

I agree with Glorfindel, Elrohir is sure to be amused by whatever comes of this. It is likely that I will be very amused myself. Glorfindel and Asfaloth seem quite well matched;they are both rather cunning. Of course, Asfaloth is the self-proclaimed horse of the 'Cunning Mind'! *chuckle*

Very very good. I'm still wondering who will come off the best when Glorfindel starts to *really* interact with Asfaloth, instead of just insulting his pride. : )

And yes, that was a cliff-hanger. *pant pant*
Freya writes chapter 3 . 11/7/2003
Lovely story! It is a really original point of view and I really like the way you interweave Glorfindel's pov.

I must say that I am really looking forward to our young friend's first riding lesson with his new master. He'd have to be a bit older for that, I presume.

Keep going!
d chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
I like it
Guest chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
I love this story, can't wait for more. Keep up the good work.
Erestor chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
Another wonderful chapter! Asfaloth must be fun to write, because you do him so well. He is a horse with a lot of character.

Glorfindel's strategy (as I see it) is clever too. I certainly hope Glorfindel won't let Asfaloth outwit him.

I'm looking forward to more. Great job so far.
BeeJang chapter 3 . 11/6/2003
Hey, this is funny. Very strange to write in horse point of view but I love it anyway. Go Glorfindel!
Sara chapter 3 . 11/5/2003
This is GREAT! I'm laughing (quietly cause I'm in the school library) Asfaloth is so conceited it's funny! And I can't wait to find out more :-)
dreamingfifi chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
lolololol! I loved this story! The style is similar to Tolkien's and it flatters your story well. I loved the horse's thoughts.

dreamingfifi

lol, warg blood!
Lori chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
not bad...diffrent.I hope you continue this soon...
Erestor chapter 2 . 11/3/2003
This is SO funny! I Laughed Out Loud quite a few times, especially during Glorfindel's muttered (or not muttered) comments from his corner. Lindir's poetry was quite. . .interesting, Glorfindel's response was like mine, and Elrond's own verses topped it off beautifully.

Not to mention, Asfaloth's little autobiography prepared me for something rather hilarious. It certainly showed me what the horse was like. He emphasised quite a few things during his monologue.

Erestor was great (of course). Arwen was clever. . .or devious, still making up my mind which. Lindir was awfully enthusiastic.

I loved it! More please!