Reviews for Running Scared
Tora Tigress chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
I like it;)
crysalis chapter 1 . 4/13/2001
heh he that was hilarious
Pikabit chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
*evil, sinister-sounding laugh* teeheeheehee... *rotflmao* *falls out of her chair* this is the funniest story i have ever read in my life... . great job! *remembers mihoshi and the hamsters* lol! oh! and ryoko - a "meat and potatos girl" - i never would have expected it! poor tenchi... never got what he expected... and yosho seems to be in pretty deep trouble as well... teeheehee... great job! .
thefiendishpuppy chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
Nice.
Cyber Hyena1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
LOL! This is good man! I would need a break too if I had to go through that sexual type of experiance. Yosho will probably kick himslef for letting his mouth flap like that! LOL! Sequal!
Skyrocket chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Heh. Pretty darn funny.
Aphiopsyduck chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
*ROFL* This is funny! Hehehe... "Poor" Tenchi... ;) Great story. Interesting creative twist, and a very intriguing introduction of the girls. I had to think about which one was which for a sec. But I have a question. Where's Kyone? Did she get her promotion? :o) But anyhoo. Well written. Keep up the good work.
Ryo-chan still too damned lazy chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
LOL! I can imagine...
FallenDruid chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
I still remember the first time I read this...and it's as funny as ever. Keep up the good work, DB!
operons chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
LOL very funny I love this story
shadow09 chapter 1 . 12/31/2000
I love it...hahahaha...That is cruel what you did to yosho in the end...down right cold, but funny.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2