Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
Wow, this has been an incredible part! I can't wait for the next bit! :D I love the way you're weaving it all together.
adimra chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
Soooooo good! The race definitely is on, my heart was pounding throughout the whole story. I hope the next chapter is right around the corner, and that Ru Sa gets what's coming to him (go Vegeta!).
Chelsee chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
Aww, it's so nice seeing Goku and Gohan meeting up again _! Ru Sa NEEDS to be killed very badly indeed. I can't wait to see everyone else's reaction to Gohan being alive, especially Ru Sa! Ee gad, Kuro Trunks is on the scene! Run, Dende, run!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 8/4/2000
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Kuru Trunks is coming! Ru Sa is super powered! The ship is gone! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! (Gohan's back! Yippeeeee!)
Chelsee chapter 1 . 8/4/2000
Woohoo! Gohan's back in action! Wonder what Ru Sa will think when he see's HIM! EEeeeee! Poor Gohan and Mirai Bulma will be confused meeting eachother, too! What fun plot twists I'm riding on!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 8/4/2000
Great as always! Must go read the next part...
Chelsee chapter 1 . 8/4/2000
Woowee! This will never cease to get better, will it? Very entertaining, an thought provoking! Go Trunks! Stop that Black!
Acyla chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
absoultly fantastic...the only things i want to know are 'when are you going to finish this' and 'will there be a sequel?
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
*sigh* i feel bad for not commenting on all the chapters. well, that's okay! i'm with Gohan's Girl! i mainly want to know what happens to Gohan-chan! can't wait to see what happens when Gohan and Goku reunite! that will be soooo sweet! well, can't wait for the next part! get it out as fast as possible! byeth byeth!
sabacat chapter 1 . 8/3/2000
OMG! that's a hell of a cliffhanger! that was SO excellent; i hope chap. 26 is out VERY soon... i can't wait for vegeta to meet this bulma!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
Ooo, this is a brilliant part! Finally I'm starting to understand *all* of it! :) I'm really looking forward to the next bit. You've got an *excellent* story here.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
Heh heh, I like the thought of Dende playing for chips. Woo, sure some questions were answered, but more have arisen! I'm gonna go read the next part right now!
adimra chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
URK! What a place to leave us hanging. As you already know, I love this story. You have such a way with words, and I hope to read chapter 26 soon (at least before my vacation). Excellent as always.
Jenny chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
I'm a being a responsible reader today. _~

Great chapter, R_H. Everything's happening so quickly; it's quite exciting. I still can't figure out that prophecy...

You changed the background to black. Very clever, it probably creates the desired effect with the b/w contrast.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
Woohoohoo. Things never cease to get interesting, hm? "Yay for the wonders of regularity" I like that line. I do so very much.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »