Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
slaveofosiris chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
Okay... I feel guilty for not reviewing until now, but I'm doing it now. I would just like to say that I'm really enojying this story. You portrey the characters perfectly! The story itself is kawaii, enough to capture my interest for 25 chapters! Actually, the reason I kept reading after chapter six is because I wanted to see what would happen to Gohan... he couldn't /stay/ dead! (I happen to be a hard-core Gohan fan.) I love how his tail grew back, BTW! The prophecy (so I can't spell) is very interesting, I love the poetry involved. So is there anything about Gohan in there? Well, I hope everything ends at least semi-happily. You know, without all of the relaities being swallowed up by the Black. Write the next chapter soon!
ukyou chapter 1 . 8/2/2000
Excellent as always, I can't wait for the next parts! I especially want to see the reunion between Gokuu and Gohan.
RustyCB02 chapter 1 . 7/28/2000
Awesome story; I like the way you write. Keep it up!
kari chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
HOW COULD YOU KILL GOHAN! NOT EVEN I'M THAT COLD! I'VE ONLY GONE AS FAR AS THE WORST TORTURE IN PROJECT AKIRA 8Z! BRING HIM BACK PLEASE BRING HIM BACK! ~kari~
GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN GOHAN, NO DONT KILL HIM PLEASE PLEASE . ~KARI~
Bra's power cool ~kari~ _
cooooolllliiiieeeeeeesssssss I love it _ ~kari~
I think you are very talented 10/10 ~kari~
I love it. _ ~kari~
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 7/21/2000
:) Wow, things are really coming together. I really like your story. Keep the parts coming!
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/20/2000
And the plot thickens... (sent ya an e-mail) P.S. So is Mirai Trunks technically a zombie now? _~
adimra chapter 1 . 7/20/2000
OH wow, oh wow, oh wow! And you say it's ending really soon? AHHHH I can't wait. I'm like on the edge of my seat.
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2000
sorry i don't comments very often, but i have been staying with the story! i'm soooooo glad you got Gohan back in this! i just KNEW he wouldn't stay "dead"! well, he wasn't really dead, but you know what i mean! anywho, can't wait for the next part! byeth byeth!
Search Author KriptoNite chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
Search Author: KriptoNite
rebs chapter 1 . 7/15/2000
Oh, this story is just too great.. and I can't wait for the next part...
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »