Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Rusty CB02 chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
Awesome story, I can't wait to hear more.
Terra chapter 1 . 7/8/2000
Alrrrrriiiiight! Now we're cooking!
Siti chapter 1 . 7/6/2000
And the plot thickens...
adimra chapter 1 . 7/6/2000
AHHHHHHH more questions! But this is great, you're an amazing writer. Wow!
Midii Une chapter 1 . 7/6/2000
Ahhhh, the suspense. I can't wait to find out all about what Trunks has become! I just love that character you've created. The part with Bulma's tapes was excellent. This whole series is excellent and very well written.
Terra chapter 1 . 6/22/2000
You are one twisty piece of work. . . My kinda writer. Keep it up!
neophreek chapter 1 . 6/8/2000
one of the best stories i have read in a long going and dont stop. they should make this into a movie or something like that.
Midii Une chapter 1 . 5/30/2000
Ahhhhh, the Black! Ohhh, this is so good, one of the best DBZ fanfics ever and I read a lot of them. My favorite character in this is Mirai Trunks, he's great! It was so tragic to know in advance that he was going to accidentally release the Black . . . you are a fabulous author. Waiting on the edge of my seat for the next chapter!
adimra chapter 1 . 5/26/2000
Oh man, this is incredible. I need to know what happens, so don't take too long, Ok? K!
Blitz chapter 1 . 5/12/2000
Ya! Trunks is back! Another great chapter. I hope you finish the next one sooner!
Omniverse chapter 1 . 5/10/2000
As usual an excellent story that keeps me hooked. Keep em coming! :)
Daughter of Chaos chapter 1 . 5/10/2000
Wow. The ability you have shown with this story to create a complicated plot and keep it going is amazing! It almost makes me depressed with my little short stories with straight forward plots. Kami knows I love to read plot lines like this though. Next part, please?
hi visc chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
excellent once again!
DBZ Girl chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
Good story next part please
adimra chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
GAHHHH, please I want moooooooore. This is terrific.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »