Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Siti chapter 1 . 5/8/2000
Awesome job! Can't wait for more!
C. Admirand chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
I think it's great that someone actually gave Bra a role in a story. She is a way neglected character of the series, and even if it was a little part in the chapter, it was still a part. On her behalf, thank you.
Siti chapter 1 . 4/25/2000
Awesome! I liked the new developments, and your story just keeps getting better!
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/23/2000
Poor Gohan. And Chi Chi. The whole Son family is prety much screwed. I feel sorry for them :-(
yogi chapter 1 . 4/23/2000
id like to know where this story is going
hi visc chapter 1 . 4/23/2000
Another excellent chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 4/18/2000
you know who i'm gonna ask about first don't you? how is Gohan handling getting his memory back? that had to be tough. this is sooooooooo sad! poor Goku! now he's lost both is sons! oh! life isn't fair! is Gohan gonna be okay? does he get to come back to life? i hope so! i loved this chapter! can't wait for more!
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2000
AAAAAAAAAHHHHH! HOW COULD YOU JUST STOP HERE? PLEASE POST UP MORE! PLEASE! I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO GOHAN-CHAN AND THE OTHERS! (mainly Gohan-chan .) please write more! i crave more! more is what i need! moooooooorrrrrrrrrrrre! ummm... please? pretty please? pretty please with sugar on top? PLEASE!
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2000
oops! i did it again! i keep forgeting to comment! anyway, please do more on Gohan-chan! you seem to be ignoring him! this is the only part i've seen that shows how Gohan-chan's doing with Rou Kaioushin! i need more! now, on to the next part!
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 4/16/2000
*said meekly* you killed Gohan-chan? why? WHY? WHY DID YOU KILL GOHAN-CHAN? IF YOU DON'T BRING HIM BACK LATER... OOOOOOH... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! GOHAN-CHAN CAN'T BE DEAD! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT CAN'T BE REAL! ...!
Siti chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
AWESOME! I've been waiting vehemetly for this! Great going!
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
Alright. Another great one. Little later though... I love this story!
adimra chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
Just excellent - but I expected no less from you.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/15/2000
Incredible as always, and the "Cuff me, copper" line was the perfect humor for such an intense moment. Can't wait for the next part (as always) but remember to take your time! No rush! I hate sounding pushy...
Brun Hudson chapter 1 . 4/14/2000
I would like to say that this story is very well writen. I would to know if you plan to continue this series. I've looked for more chapters and haven't found them yet. If there out there could you tell me where they are. Thank you for writting such a good story.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »