Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/12/2000
I couldnt see the words this time around without highlighting it, so I went to your site again to read it. Anyways, another good one! Dont wait too long for the next part, your doing great!
high viscosity chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
most excellent! more more more!
Goku Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This is great! One of the best epics out there.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Woo boy, this is sweet. Poor Goku, loosing his children like that. Poor Vegita having to suffer such indignity. Poor everyone and everything! Oh, they are just suffering in HELL right now, aren't they? Oh, but I can't wait to see what happens...and I can't wait to see it in manga!
Going great!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Hot potatoes of Malasia! This just keeps gettin' better! Can't wait for the next part, wonder what'll happen when the skips reunit...HOPE GOKU BEATS THE STUFFING OUTTA RU SA!
Great Job! _
too lazy to name myself chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Please, PUUHHLEEEZZEE tell me that Ru Sa gets -slapped in the end. Please?
adimra chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This . . . is . . . AMAZING! More, more, give me more.
neophreek chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
you have got to keep on going with this story. its one of the best i have read in a long while. please email me when you put up the next chapter. i have to keep reading it. thanks
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Moot put those pieces together well...some parts really do fit and it makes sense although I dont know what it means. Heh, Bra's doing real good too.
high viscosity chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
this is the most excellent i've ever read. wow.

can't wait for more!
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Poor Goten! I'm glad you didn't end it where it was. Thanks! You had me comfused for a while in the other one, the end I mean. Great going! Keep em' coming out.
Goku Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This was really good! Post the rest soon, okay?
Borg Emperor chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I like your story, and how the shapeshifters are trying to be the good guys by killing the black, and bad by killing the Z Warriors. Keep it up!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »