Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Oh, I'm glad a new part is up! Can't wait for more! I've been enjoying this fic perhaps more than I should, and though I'm saddened by Goten's death ('cause chances are he's not gonna get off as easy as Gohan or Trunks *sniffle*) it did seem necesary. Oh whatever will Goku do when he hears he's lost his OTHER son now! I REALLY hope Ru Sa gets his!
Sam-chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Oh God, this is so GOOD! I keep finding myself close to tears! Pleasepleaseplease, write more SOON! Please? Pretty please? With sugar on top? :)
Woa...lots of action
Jenny chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Definitely a neat chapter: I liked the way that Mr. Satan had a special immunity to the ki sucking machine, and also how you portrayed him as being more than just a braggart and a coward. And Bra's attack...that was just freaky. But cool..._
adimra chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
What a web you weave! This is absolutely amazing. I love it all so far. It's just so complex and entertaining and . . . wow . . . just wow!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Woo, that's some truck Bra can do there...wish I could do it in school to annoying people...um, I mean, good!
Goku Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That was wonderful! You *must* continue!
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
MAN what a weird ?ending? Is this the last chapter? Well if it is theending sure wan't great compared to the rest of the story. But I did enjoy the story greatly!
Jay chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That'a really good. The whole stiry has been really good. That's not the end of it is it? I hope not, it's to good of a story to end like that. And we still have so much to find out.
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Man oh man. Intense. Poor Bra, stealing souls and everything. Mr Satan kicked some ass!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Ah! A connection between the two story lines! Now we gotta figure out where the hoo-hah Trunks has gotten himself!
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
We are a little Dende oriented in this one HUH?Great Job!
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Hmm, Ru Sa as he was in the other time. This is VERY interesting...and intriqing.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Welp, on to the next part...again. Man I love this.
Woah. There's so much going on! Must read on