Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
And next time on Dragon Ball Z, What is Dende up against? How are things going with Goten? What is up with The Black? And what about Gohan? Listen (READ) up next time on Dragon Ball Z.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
To say anything would ruin my mood. On to the next part with me.
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Another good one. I love this story, although I think you get it by now ;-)
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This redefines the term awesome!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
...damn you. This is too good. I can't get myself to stop, it doesn't matter that it's 1:18 now.
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
...I dont know what to say but DAMN RU SA! Damn Ru Sa to HELL! hehe, this story is great. Its getting me pretty worked up...
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That despicable liar! If you doom the universe I don't know what I'll do but you won't like it!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow...I can't think of anything else to say cause SOMEBODY has gone and stolen my free will, reducing me to a zombie who craves more of this fic.
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Heh, the tune of that rhyme scheme of the prophecy is stuck in my head... :-)

I like the words to it too, they sound real deep.
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
"and so the plot thickens" that is someone's quote, I don't remmember who's I like it and think it appropriet(spelling?)
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I'm beyond curious as to how you're going to bring the Nameks in the Dark (literally) and the Siayans (both real and...whats-it) together. You're evil for making me want to read more with such a passion.
Aw, Reep is so cute!
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I was wondering why Bulma and Gohan weren't meeting in the afterworld. That little agrivation is now cleared up so I can say AWESOME!
adimra chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Ok, it's bad enough I have a cold but now you made me cry...boooo!(J/J) You are very talented.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I can see Brolli singing...oh, I mean this is spellbinding! It's freiking 12:26 and I have to get up at 6:00 for school, but I can't rest till I've had more!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »