Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow, things are really building up! Must read MORE! You're doing great!
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This is so outta here! Great going!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
I'm still out here reading! I have so little time, but I'm reading every part, and I'm gonna comment on every part! It'll just take a while. I love this! I love when the Earth Saiyans somehow get caught up with the normal Saiyans!
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Reep is funny. Just how he bounces around all the time. He sounds cute. I like him :-)
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Vegita must be just thrilled, and if Vegita is King, does that make Trunks a prince, and Bra a princess? That is just so cool!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow...I can't think of much else to say. This is increidble. Even I'M getting an uneasy feeling here...
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Sad start. Just as expected, a great chapter. This is so great! Gotta read more...its good you put up lots of chapters.
adimra chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow, this is really good so far, but enough talk I MUST continue.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Hot damn! This sounds TOO intriguing! I'm glad you have the next part posted, or I might go as mad as that hopping guy in anticipation of the naxt (naxt? I think I mean "next") part! I'm gonna go read it right now!
Blitz chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow, great beginning to what I can tell already is going to be a great series/saga/ whatever. You have alot of talent as an author. I'm glad you posted so many chapters, that way I can read lots of it and not be in long suspense!
Goku Girl chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That was good! I really like it and I'm glad you posted a lot at once. Hmmmm, I wonder if I should do that with some of my stories sometimes?
Siti chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
This is looking to be a reallly good story, I can't wait to read the next part!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18