Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
naruhero chapter 30 . 10/9/2005
great fic!
bewize chapter 10 . 9/21/2005
Oh, this chapter was great!

I felt so badly for Goku when he tried to call Chi-chi and I'm worried about her now too. I hadn't thought of the fact that Kuririn would be able to pass the news along.

I loved that Cumber suddenly saw a very small bit of what makes Goku a dangerous man and I look forward to watching that play out more.

You're really working an amazing plot here.
MSkyDragons chapter 30 . 8/14/2005
Wow. Amazing. It took me 2 days to read, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Awesome, awesome work!
Chibi crazy chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Isn't this the same story that was posted on Dragonball Unlimited?
bewize chapter 9 . 7/14/2005
Sorry to give such a short reveiw, but awesome chapter as always.

I got goosebumps at the way Dende found the writing on the wall, I got them again at the end when you went through the thoughts of each of the Z Warriors.

But Bulma's especially troubled me.

I am worried about Bra and also about Goku. Vegeta or Trunks had better figure something out fast.

Great story!
bewize chapter 8 . 6/16/2005
Another brilliant chapter and so many answers finally given! Whe!

I love the fact that Goku instinctively grasped the answer. He does that a lot. *lol*

I loved the legend, the myth, and I'm impressed that you came up with that. Shape-shifting soul stealers.

I can't wait to see what's going on with Dende et al. and I love Reep. He's really quite cute and very tragic. I also was really drawn into Bulma's recording. That was tragic and very very well written. It gave me goosebumps.
bewize chapter 7 . 6/13/2005
Curioser and curioser. Excellent chapter! I feel bad for everyone involved, but I'm glad to see that everyone is starting to put things together. I can't wait to see what happens. And this makes more sense now, considering what Dende's friend said about Bulma as well.

Interesting... very interesting!
bewize chapter 6 . 6/13/2005
I keep telling myself that you didn't really just kill Gohan. And I hope I'm not lying to myself. :(

This was a great chapter. I'm interested to know what Yajirobe found, I can't wait to see what Vegeta's up to, I'm very worried about Gohan already...

Nice job.
bewize chapter 5 . 6/2/2005
This was another great chapter! I loved that Chi-chi went to clean and I admit to being suprised that the things were still there. Whatever the fake Saiyan things are...

I was a little surprised that she didn't start screaming at the gang for not believing her. *grins* But I liked the comment about her panicking only when it mattered to her.

I'm very excited to see what Gohan and Bra are up to. I also loved Piccolo's reaction, "Of course Gohan's hunch was right..." *smirk* Amused me to no end!
bewize chapter 4 . 5/27/2005
I've got goosebumps after this chapter! I really really enjoyed it and I am truly stunned and awed by how well you manage to twist the plot lines along. You also do an amazing job keeping the cast in character.

I'm glad Gohan took the communicators. I always did love that boy. *grins* And the fact that Krillin still calls him a boy cracks me up. But, "when the boy is right, the boy is right!"

I'm thrilled that Dende and Reep found the others. I hope they can make some sense of things. And the bit adding the Mirai timeline to this is ingenious. My hat is off to you...
bewize chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
The Saiyan guys give me the creeps. I am looking forward to whatever happens that is going to set Vegeta off on that Ru-Sa guy and I hope that Gohan keeps a VERY sharp eye on him. Especially when he's around Bra. Dirty... *grumbles*

The scene with Reep was very sweet, and very in keeping with Dende's character. I also hope that he is making progress. Really lovely chapter.
bewize chapter 2 . 5/27/2005
You made me cry! I actually had tears. That's how good this chapter was. I felt awful for Vegeta, but I was happy to see Bulma where she ended up. Good for her!

I already don't trust the "Saiyans," but I'm pretty sure you set that up on purpose. You wrote the good-bye scenes between Videl and Gohan and Chi-chi and Goku perfectly, in my opinion. Well done!
bewize chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Interesting beginning. Although I'm concerned about both Chi-chi and Bulma. Good for Vegita taking away the cigarettes! *lol*

And I really loved the glimpse into Pan's birth. It must have been very exciting.

I loved the opening sequence with Popo; it was humorous but in a sort of forbidding way.

Nice start.
donkeykong27 chapter 30 . 5/23/2005
Oh my god. Sweet Jesus. Words... the greatness of what i just read is beyond words. This truly is the single greatest accomplishment in storytelling i have ever seen on fanfiction. I have seen great authors and great sotries, but this was...perfect. The language was wonderful, you expressed things i previously would have thought impossible. The song, oh my god, the song. How did you DO that? I can tell you how many times i've seen people try to incorporate songs or prophecies into their work and failed, but yours was BRILLIANT! On top of that, you managed to implement these bizarre and abstract ideas into the story while still keeping a feeling of this huge epic work of art. I loved this entire story from beginning to end. Oh the ending! It was so complete, so heartwarming, yet still allows you to think, to imagine what's in store for our heroes. I only have two complaints, and i wouldn't dare call them complaints, only minor nuiances. I wish you'd added some closure with the kai's, you mentioned them briefly, but the last time we actually saw the kai's was towards the end of the second half. Also, you seem to greatly favor Vegeta for some reason, while somehow condemning goku's family. Vegeta never really has anything bad for him, Hikari Trunks the "chosen one", Mirai no Trunks had the highest base power level of anyone,Bra had the special psyhic ability, Bulma-the-Wise, etc. Then Goku's family, Goku gets drained, Gohan gets drained and nearly killed twice, Goten dies and does nothing really significant besides that, CHi-Chi dies, you see where im going. Sorry, its just some things i noticed. Really, greatest story ever. period. You are now my favorite author (gonna have to apolgize to the other guys i said that to).

Cheers!
PopfullaWriter chapter 2 . 3/30/2005
Very very intresting, darlink! I shall read more later.
267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »