Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
saiyanx chapter 30 . 1/21/2005
My God... I mean, my God!
saiyanx chapter 15 . 1/21/2005
Once again, good job! There were two exciting things going on in this chapter at once. First of all, the fight in the sewer. Mr. Satan showing those, whatever the hell they are, just what a human can do. And the way 18 killed those, whatever the hell they are, just like that! Cool! I guess she still has a dark side to her.

But, what about what happened on the ship! Everything's going super freaky to say the least! I'd like to see how things can get anymore screwed up!
saiyanx chapter 6 . 1/21/2005
Yikes! That was downright gruesome! Well I think it's pretty obvious that Ru Sa is a bad guy. What're his plans for the other saiyans? Will it be worse than what he just did to Gohan?

I gotta say, the way you've written this story is fantastic. This is, without a doubt, the best fanfic I have ever read.
Xegzy chapter 30 . 12/26/2004
2 words too exiting, too much cant handle the thoughts, too good of writing. well i over enjoyed your story but i wish you had a little bit more of fights and be a little bit discripitve but hey thats me
KyLewin chapter 30 . 12/15/2004
I just want you to know that your story was one of the things that inspired me to start writing fanficion myself. The chacter developement, the twisting turning plot that all comes together in the end, and the simple amazingness of this story is simply jaw dropping. I read it originally on db-unlimited and then again when I found it here just recently, and I am still as blown away by your work as I was the first time.

I recently started a C2 dedicated to stories that either take place after GT or (for those that disregard GT) after DBZ and I'm going to put yours in there. I hope you don't mind (as the C2 is little more than a favorites list), but if you do just send me an email and let me know.

Once again, this is simply amazing, congratulations on writing one of, if not the, best Dragonball Z fanfiction ever.
Lady Eldaelen chapter 30 . 5/10/2004
I've been lurking around here for almost a year, I first read your story almost two years ago, and I just now think to make a connection.
I absolutely love your stories. You have been blessed with writing talent a hundredfold. This story is my personal favorite and I am so excited I get to review it!
The plot was flawless and original; despite its complexity, it was very easy to follow. Everyone stayed in character (yay!) and the new ones you introduced were nicely fleshed out. Spelling and grammar was good and consistent throughout. What can I say, you are a natural storyteller.
Any chance of an update of "Love's Labor" any time soon?
Knight's Shadow chapter 30 . 12/11/2003
Really and trully an awesome tail you have here.
Your characters were so very true to their perspectives that it just blows me away how well you wrote off to you.
Caralin Fury chapter 17 . 5/27/2003
This is so amazing...I wish I could put my feeling into appropriate words...

This story line, although complicated works through your genius narrative skills. I am more than half way through and can honestly say I have no idea how this will end. (Yes...I am one of those annoying people who usually "guess" the ending of predictable books and movies). This tale has my head spinning deliciously and my saliva glands hungering for more.

Your characters are so dead on I fear you are the great Toriyama himself...that would be rather cool...

I must read more. I needed to take an intermission to pour on the compliments and bow in onor to your fantastic talent.
Caralin Fury chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
THIS IS SO ADDICTIVE!

Wonderful...amazing...a DBZ page turner if I had any pages to turn...I will definitely be paying for this tomorrow...staying up all night reading that is...
Caralin Fury chapter 3 . 5/26/2003
Oh...I love this story too! You are so very original with your stories and I really admire the way you use Dende in your stories. He really deserve more storylines...this is true.

And Vegeta...as Saiyan King in his regal robes and aristocratic attitude...I can see him so well by your descriptions!

Reep is wonderful...a fine mix of Dobby,Golem and even a little bit of "Him" from the Power Puff Girls (OK...I know that last one is a stretch...but that is the voice I give Reep when It speaks.)

And puh0leaze continue to let Bulma be happy with King Kai...and be reunited with Vegeta...I do love them so when they are together!
Risen-Corruption chapter 30 . 5/14/2003
...*shivers*

That was by far the creepiest, spine-tinglingest, hair-raising fanfic I have ever read.

And I've quite literally read thousands, hun.

You have managed to warp my imagination, and so far, only three fanfics, including this one, have done that to the extremity. You managed to keep them all in character and still throw monkey wrenches into everything I expected and made it something I would have never thought of.

Thanks for the great read.
Risen-Corruption chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Very interesting so far. I like it.
sugarmonkey chapter 1 . 3/20/2003
You may have done it; you may very well have written the Best Dragonball Z Fanfiction. Super job. If you REALLY want to have fun reading this fic, try consuming caffine at the same time. I recently re-read it in the company of chocolate and Coca-Cola, and my mind was TWICE as blown.
Born4Glory chapter 15 . 3/18/2003
You obviously dont know this, but I am usually a very harsh critic. I must however admit that this story is one of the best I've ever read. As much and as hard as I searched, up to this point, I had not found a single, solitary, fault. Until now. Dont worry, it's a very minor mistake.

At a certain point, one of the "Saiyans" told Mr Satan that the reason the ki-capture gun had failed to work (on Mr Satan), was because he "had no ki". That's impossible. Every single living organism, every single lifeform has a ki. As a matter of fact, the "this or that person does not use ki" theory is one of the most ridiculous fan-invented theories ever, well, invented. Ki is basically a person's life energy. You can not "not have it". If you dont, well, you're dead. Even Babidi and his men each had a ki. Babidy had simply used his magic to prevent the Z Warriors from feeling it. Therefore, according to the situation at hand, the proper thing the "Saiyan" should have said would have been something along the lines of "The ki-capture gun doesnt work on you because your ki is too low". According to the situation at hand.

Also, I just remembered this right now, at some point, I think it was during the last chapter, Dende or somebody said that Trunks' powerlevel is around 40 million. That is incorrect. Why? Because, according to my DBZ dictionary, written by Akira Toriyama himself, Goku's powerlevel, when he transformed for the first time into a Super-Saiyan, reached 150 million. 15 million or whatever is another false myth invented by dumb, rabid fans, or Cartoon Network, or whoever and it is therefore considered as the truth. Sad isn't it? Anyway, in order for Trunks' powerlevel to exceed Goku's, Gohan's, etc, it obviously has to be higher than 150 million.

Also, last thing, you made another little mistake. It is impossible for Chive to have a much lower powerlevel (ki) than Vegeta, but yet still be able to easily overpower him, physically. Strength and ki are relative. They're directly proportionate to one another. You can't have one, but not the other.

And that'll be all. I give this story a 9.8/10 (I think that's the highest I've ever given. Be proud!). I must admit though, I wish there were a little bit more fighting. But meh, nonetheless, this story still remains one of the best I've ever read.

On to the next chapter...

-ReignOfTerror aka Born4Glory-
aqua-illusions chapter 30 . 10/28/2002
I...Wow, I don't even know how to respond. What reaction is apropriate? What comments could encapsulate what I am feeling right now? Maybe a good solid "Holy Shit" is in order, but that doesn't even begin to describe anything. I feel...insignificant? Watching the seperate parts of the story weave together and meet, where everything makes perfect, clear sense as the peices fall into place, I find that I can't even begin to conceive of writing a story like this. I think that you have given me a good sold dose of reality of how much I have to improve, especially in the plot developement area. It is amazing to me that every single character played a critical role, and every detail fit together perfectly at the end. Inspirational.

-aqua_illusion