Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Kawaii Angel chapter 30 . 8/28/2001
Funky. .~
Lanfir Leah chapter 30 . 8/26/2001
I opened your story on a Friday night, 11.30 pm. It was 4.30 am when I finally went to bed. I have no idea where the past hours had gone - it's been almost a year since Ive read that intensely.

The plot, the foreshadowing, the characters, your writing style - they all look practiced as if you've been doing this for a long time. The famous writers of the world wouldn't have done it better, or much better, I think.

The plot was good and original. The way you handled the timelines, working your way forward and backwards and tieing it all together, was simply brilliant. Also the foreshadowing caught the interest of the reader quickly. The characters were a lot like I imagine them - not perfectly like in the series, but more fleshed out, with hope and dreams and character. You seem to love them all, making everyone noble and full - from Gokuu till the little dog Bee. The writing style, use of words, sketching of situations; all very powerful. At times I could clearly see what was happening, probably very close, if not even exactly as you had it in mind.

This has got to be the best fanfic ever written. Ever.
Gammek chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
This is one of the best I've ever read. Everything fits together perfectly and it's rare to find a story that does this well. Good job.
the brainless wonder chapter 30 . 7/19/2001
This is my all time fave dbz fic, and it has been for a year now. You really are a talented writer. Wow is all I can really say...wow...so, keep writing with your amazing abilities, your story was like a real book, you should become an writer. I bet a lot of people have said that. Anyways, ja ne.
Swietowid chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
A very good story!
Logan chapter 30 . 7/13/2001
It took a week and a half to find the time to read the entire story. But it is time well spent. The ability that you have to keep each and every time line and event straight is beyond me. An unbelievably excellent story. I was watching the best DragonballZ movie in my head as I was reading along. Awesome.
Veila chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
het trin, you could make a book of this. just thought id add that
Dickie chapter 2 . 7/5/2001
Very good!
bill greenawalt chapter 30 . 7/4/2001
yo that took my breath away literally more than acouple times i found myself holding my breath i've never read anything like this. but also man i thought somewhere inbetween chapters 8 and 20 that you must the most grotesqe dreams imaginable...oh well it was a perfect story the best i read in months and ive read well over 50 some stories in the past 2 months keep it up
Empress Of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Cool story! I'll read more of it later... Ja ne!
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
I know I've like... told you a 1000 times I like your story(ies), but hey, let's do it again! I LOVE this fic, it's GREAT, it's TERRIFIC, it's all the words I can't think of now (with positive meanings).

I guess that about covers it...
Kakashi chapter 1 . 6/2/2001
Trinity, this is an excellent piece of writing. I first read this on your official website and loved it so much I had to read it here as well. I especially like the prophecy and the character of Reep (so well-created, he is). You have a definite gift, use it well!
AuniK chapter 2 . 5/31/2001
Going to read it at the nexr morning but I like it!
Crash chapter 20 . 5/8/2001
A cold, humorless, control-freak Trunks. What a scary thought...
Neun chapter 2 . 4/29/2001