Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Ender10 chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
Hey Trin, I just thought I would do my part and say how very well done this story is. It is a creative, and well-thought out piece of drama. Anyone who enjoys the original DBZ from Japan is going to love this. May the idea never die!
Jevana chapter 30 . 4/23/2001
Hehe...I will always love this fic...I LOVE the poems, and the riddles and all that... basically mystery is good...hey, I'm actually writing little poems here and there for my fic...oh, dear...is that a good thing? Ah! Help us all! *cough* Oops sorry...Well, love the fic...can't really say there's much else I can say...it WOULD be great if you COULD make a sequal...but if you can't, it's understandable...*sniffle* I love this fic...
Roe chapter 13 . 4/23/2001
Hi-I can't access the 14th chapter and beyond. Could you please help? Thx.
SSJ Nanz chapter 30 . 4/23/2001
WOW! This is one hellava great fic! EXCELLENT JOB! (Yay!)
Annclaire chapter 30 . 4/6/2001
Wow! It's really good! But at your site it's finished, so I can't comment on the ending! *looks unhappy, then brightens* I love the poem! I suck at poems, personally, but yours is really cool! Keep writing! Ja ne!
Eternalgravity chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
I've read this story before, I loved it.
Fairchild chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
Make it a novel please.
Losyark chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Trin, hon, I just gotta say it again. What a doozy of a great fic.
Daniel chapter 17 . 2/23/2001
WOW! This may be the best DBZ fanfiction ever written! Just one thing: for future readers, please fix the order of the chapters. Apparently, they uploaded in alphabet order, so 8, 18, and 11 are at the beginning, and 2 at the end.
Fairchild chapter 1 . 2/9/2001
Dominion:Reprise is far from "great", "wonderful", and "amazing". Sometimes I feel the essence is magic...that indescribable feeling you can't understand yet it's there. Still - it rules.
GoHaN hUgGeR1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
ARGH!
auroraangel2 chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
OHMIGOSH! That was an absolutely amazing story, wonderful, inspiring! Damnit! You make be feel like my fanfiction is crap (it probably is!) ... anyways, that was soooo amazing! The storyline is remarkable, and the enemies seem to come alive, as if they were MADE for teh DBZ story. I could just picture the entire story in my head, I could see Gokouu, unable to speak, the tears rolling down Vegeta's eyes as he fought with an enraged, saddened spirit. You write so beautifully, and this IS the BEST story I have EVER read! You are a truly talented writer, and frankly - this is one of teh few stories I don't need to make up good things to cheer the author up. I can't think of anything horrible, your writing is amazing! Please Keep Writin... amazing work... ~*~ Aurora ~*~
Yet Another DB Fanfic Author chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
great fic _
The Demon Princess chapter 1 . 1/4/2001
Wha? Nani? No more stories? Write more! I love your style! Could you write more stories? This is a good, full and content finish, but would it hurt to write s few more stories to fill out hearts with warmth? Joy? Anger? Drama? Who cares? WRITE MORE!
Dragoness Eclectic chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
I've already read this on your website.. It's awesome! I couldn't stop reading it even to go to bed after Chapter 25 or so. You had me in tears with the ending; it was INCREDIBLE! You also had me in suspense to the very end; everytime it looked like the good guys might pull it out after all, something else would go wrong.. scary! I like the villains too-some of them were mostly okay, but went too far with "the ends justify the means", and then there's Ru Sa, who was just plain evil and was using the ends to excuse his cruelty and viciousness, and by the end, didn't give a damn about the good end he was supposedly trying to arrive at. Whoo-hoo!
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »