Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Dan chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
Absolutely love it.
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
wow! O love happy endings! Especially ones with no evil overtones like Ash the Wanderer's usually do. This entire story was...breathtakingly beautiful. A great work of ART! Tres bien! Magnifique!
Guess chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Goku just seems to have all the luck, doesn't he. He must be very strong in more ways in one, because if he had know about Chi-Chi, a normal man might have been driven insane by now, or commited suicide, or any other type of horrible thing. Question: didn't you say that the flor had started to disappear under Trunks after his section had separated? if so, how is he still alive? Maybe I just need to go read that part over. Anywho, kudos on the mind-bogglingly fantastic story!
Guess chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Wow. You must be one hell of a creative mind to come up with all these little pieces of poetry and make them fit into your story. The kind of though that must have gone behind a story like this baffles me. I applaud you!
Caelene chapter 1 . 12/5/2000
Whoa! Very interesting. Please continue.
ZlAvd chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Oh man... you have to be THE best fanfiction author out there. And I have read a heckuva lot of fanfiction. If you have ever thought about getting published, do it now. You could. You are so much better than many published authors out there that I have seen. Oh man... The whole fanfiction community would be a whole lot better off, if they would write half as well as you could. I think that is why I do not like to write; it must be exceptional or nothing at all. This was definately exceptional. I cannot wait to read more stuff form you off of your site, which, by the way, I am having an awesome time exploring. Ü Wow... I think I shall go and take all my frustrations out on something (finishing reading something well written that I was really enjoying tends to get me depressed).
Jevana chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
Hey, I just wanted to say that I've read this at your web site, an I have to say that this story's one of the best I've ever read! Are you going to write anymore fics? I hope so...you're very talented...welp, mesa got to go and read other fics...byebye! ;)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 11/17/2000
Hiya SSJ Trinity! I'm reviewing this to add it to my favourite stories! _
blind360 chapter 1 . 11/6/2000
that was one good story. ive read the whole thing twicw and i tell you i might just read it again. keep writing that was great.
Midii Une chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
Congratulations! The best DBZ fanfic I EVER read, so awesome! And the ending was pure genius, your entire, staggeringly brilliant plot was all wrapped up and explained and everybody together again in a way that made perfect, satisfying sense. I wish I could put into words how wonderfully wonderful this story is, you are amazingly talented!
Chelsee chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
yeah, commenting again. Sorry, I was just wanting to muse-review for a moment. Were the Kyuujinshu by anyway a play on the word 'kyusu'? I was wondering this for a long time but just never got around to asking...the reason this kinda makes sense is that kyushu means absorb and since...well...I'm sure you get it. Also, I'm happy to report that this fic has stayed with me for nearly four hours now (goin' on a new record for a good fic) you are incredible. thank you.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
A perfect ending to a totally radical epic. I loved how everything had a nice, neat little ending that tied up all the loose ends but still allowed for a person to guess about the future-DENDE WITH A KID? Oh, kami... Poor Gohan, taking all that abuse and being worthless...well, that's my only complaint. Gohan was pretty much useless by the 13th or 14th part...Oh, well. At least he was in it and portrayed well. In my own personal oppinion, I think you portrayed Goku as being a tad stupider than he really is, but most people do, so I can't really complain. Forget the negavites, though. This was an incredible series. You rock.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
...just one more part, Toto...Kami, I can't think right now. Damn good.
Chelsee chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
I just don't know what to say. This part...well, it was incredible. The humor was perfectly timed, Ru Sa's goin' nuts, Gohan's getting hurt (I have a sick liking when that happens) and everyone under the sun is either on the brink of salvation or the brink of insanity resulting in death by nothingness. What a great part. Thank you.
Marissa chapter 1 . 11/1/2000
Great story! Two thumbs up.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »