Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Chelsee chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Wow, this is too good. On to the next part with me!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Beautiful! What a great story! :) I'm so happy it had such a great ending! I could start ranting about how great this story is, but then I probably wouldn't shut until someone knocked me out. lol!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
yay! but WHY DIDN'T GOHAN DO ANYTHING? (
Meidara chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Wow...wow...wow... Unbeleavable, fabulious, brilliant. Loved the ending, the middle, the biginning... You have an eternal fan now. Hopefully you will start another epic! (crossing fingers) pleeeeese!
dragunezz chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
My power went out while I was in the middle of this. Around 8:12pm. Man did that suck. Anyway, I love this fic. It was amasing. So are you going to keep going or is this it? Hhehehe. Just kidding.;)
adimra chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
"And she made song." I loved this, I loved every bit of your story. I'm almost sad that it's come to an end, but then again, you've left it wide open for a sequal ~_. You kept everyone in character (especially Vegeta), and giving Dende a starring role was quite original (I totally enjoyed that). You are an amazing author and I'd say that your fic is at LEAST among the top 5 on the net. I measure all epic fics to 'Vejiitasei Ascendant' and this is definitely VA calibre (take that as a MAJOR compliment). Through the better part of the year, you've entertained us with this fic, and I must say that the ending was just perfect. You didn't let me down (and I'll admit that I got teary eyed). Bravo my dear, and I hope you continue to write _ -adimra
slaveofosiris chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
I sitting here in my chair with tears streaming down my face and I'm not sure weather I'm hapr or sad ot relieved or what... I don't even know what to say about that- words do not even describe it. I really felt as if I was *there* and there was a lot to digest. My mind is reeling from all of the combined high and low points: Bulma's death, Gohan's death, Hikari Trunks, Kuro Trunks, Vegeta and Bulma, Gai, Hikari Trunk's wish, Cucumber, Ru Sa, Viden and Pan-chan, Piccolo-san, Ra Sa trying to get Vegeta angry, the ki staples... Ah! I cried at many different points during this, I hope you know. Worst right now, but also when Gohan died and when I found out that Ru Sa had poisoned Bulma and... well... everything. Look at me, I'm going to start crying again. That was the most amazing, imcredible, wonderful, awesome, heart-wrenching, fantastic story I have ever read! I can't even begin to explain it. The beginning, middle, end... all of it was perfect and tied together so well... oh my...
dragunezz chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Will you stop that. I love this stary but you have got to finish it. Your killing me here. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
you have gotta be one of the best authors i've ever read on either
ysa chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
it's great
Shinisin chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
This is the best fic on the whole net! You should publish this
Amanda Swiftgold chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
DAMN fine story. No one ever makes Dende a main character much ::sniff:: And this is a plotline that makes me jealous. ::sing-song:: I'm gonna reco-mmend this...
Gie chapter 1 . 10/30/2000
Wow. Does that cover the expanse of it? Wow! MOst definitely. And...was that a hint at a sequel? Or just a little end-note-thingee with Bra and Ccumber? And is Cumber a Saiya-jiin or one of the Kyuujinshu? Well Met, SSJ Trinity, Well Met!
essihtam chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
WOW... what else can I say? I love your story, and the way you narrate it, wow... I hope the next chpater comes out soon.
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 10/10/2000
Loved it! Poor Goku :( I'm all worried. Wow, I love the way this story pieces together! :) I can't wait for the next bit.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »