Reviews for Dominion: Reprise
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
totally confused. good story, but totally confused.
Goku Girl chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
Great as always. I'm patiently awaiting the next chapter.
slaveofosiris chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
*GG stares at you in a slack-jawed, wide-eyes, utterly horrified manner. She blinks a few times, then clicks the window shut, speachless.*
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
Godamn cocksucker!David sucks and chi-chi is alittle slutty ass mother fuker
Meidara chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
this is brilliant work. If I don't read the next chapter soon... I'll probably have a nervous breakdown. I'm not kidding, this is just too good to be patient. Please hurry with the next intallment. (please, please, pretty please with sugar on top!)
adimra chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
Your storytelling ability just amazes me; I just love your style of writing. Anyway, that was a cruel place to stop! So much is going wrong and I'm wondering how you're going to resolve all this (IF you're going to resolve it, but making the black win would just be plain evil). As for Ru Sa, I hope Vegeta kicks his butt, or Bulma gets her revenge. Gosh darn it, he needs to be taken down!
Daughter of Ashes chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
YES A NEW CHAPTER! I love this story. I like the way you portrayed Goku in this chapter. I'm anxious to see what happens to him. Good work
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2000
eeek! Gohan-chan! watch out Vegita! and Kuro Trunks... wow! this is just... wow! that's all i can say! _ okay, now you got me interested in this ki staple device. _ and that last point: "As Ru Sa, all unaware, gloated under the flickering sky and had fun with his ki staple device..." the mere thought of that is... well, to say the least is a bit strange. then again, a person as evil as him WOULD have fun doing that. *sigh* and NO ONE has noticed Gohan-chan's tail? one would have thought it would be a little obvious... ah well. and i thought Ru Sa's reaction to Gohan-chan would have been... well, he could have at least been surprised! _ ah well (again)! *sniff* i hope Gohan gets to do something important... but that's me. but, enough complaining! i have no right to complain! _ that was great and i hope you don't take nearly as long to get chapter twenty-eight out! never stop writing! byeth byeth!
Meidara chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
This epic is the most amazing thing I have ever read. Where is the rest?
slaveofosiris chapter 1 . 9/22/2000
I'm reading this for the second time... I guess I'm odd like that cut is cerrped me out, angered me, and saddened me both times. How culd you kill Gohan like that? That was gruesome! Ugh, I almost threw up thinking about it! *sniff* Gohan-chan... What a way to die... YOU WILL SUFFER, RUU SA!
blind360 chapter 1 . 9/19/2000
i kant stop reading the story. its too much. i love it. you have alot of talent. as soon as you get the next part up please email me, although i check in everyday to see if you have put up another chapter but i have to know what happens. keep writing!
slaveofosiris chapter 1 . 9/9/2000
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! No! You're not allowed to stop it here! It's getting to interesting! You are the master of fanfiction! I love you! (*snicker* You know what I mean...) Ahhh! Tail, kawaii tail! And whoo-boy is Ru-Sa going to get smacked down by Vegeta. Saying that about Bulma... Get out the next part real real soon!
I am worthless so just hate me and forget I was ever here. You'll never see me again anyway since I'll be dead by tomorrow chapter 1 . 9/1/2000
I am worthless, so just hate me and forget I was ever here. You'll never see me again anyway since I'll be dead by tomorrow.
barbo-chan chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
wowees! Goku and Gohan are together again! yay! can't wait to see the others' reactions! teehee! ack! Dende better run fast! Kuro Trunks! hee, that name sounds funny! don't know why... oh well! all that matters is that Ru Sa is going to get it, bad! especially from Gohan! (hopefully!) well, byeth byeth!
karen chapter 1 . 8/31/2000
i truly love this story! there are few action fanfics that i enjoy and this is one of them. i am always looking for the next chapter for this story. please keep up the good work.
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »