Reviews for Hermione's Baby
You Must Finish this story, it's too good to sit on the shelf unfinished!
Princess of Sin chapter 8 . 1/30
I love this story, but I wish there was more.
SailorKechara chapter 8 . 1/28
Loved it! I hope you decide to write more.
ArwenFairTinuviel chapter 6 . 1/28
A friend recommended this to me and even though I don't normally read Hermione-Severus stories I've been enjoying this one! I think Hermione and Severus are well suited, and though you skipped over much of their actual courting and intimate relationship before they got married (which is normally the exciting part of a story) it's been fun seeing the repercussions of their relationship back in Hermione's time. I feel so sorry for her that Severus (or rather, Professor Snape) was so mean to her when she had no choice but to leave him, but Remus was such a sweet friend to her, and I absolutely loved the scene in this chapter with Malfoy! I hope it marks a big turning point with Severus defending Hermione, and is a sign that he still loves her :) Good work!
The May Waters chapter 8 . 1/27
YOU HAVENT UPDATED THIS SINCE 2004? What is wrong with you. Getting me addicted and not updating. -.- curse you.
MilkShaikh chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
Look here queen of cliffhangers! (on my knees) please update this story please!3 :)
OnceUponABrokenRegal chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
God damn it..update!
Dramione03 chapter 8 . 2/13/2013
I wish you would continue. This is a great story.
hermionefan28 chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
what caused Seamus adopted parents to tell Seamus that he was adopted and cause his adopted parents to give Seamus the letter from him real mother? did it have anything to do with the artical coming out in "The Evening Prophet." ? does Seamus adopted parents know that hermione and severus are his real parents? is that why he was given it because it had something to do with the atitical? (even though the baby wasnt mentioned in the artical?)

Ignoring the looks that were no doubt coming her way from all corners of the room after her little exchange with Severus, Hermione opened up the paper in confusion. It was "The Evening Prophet." Hermione curiously flipped through the paper until she came to a page that made her freeze in her spot as she quickly began to read it.

"SCANDAL AT HOGWARTS" by Rita Skeeter

A scandal has occurred at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. A mind-boggling report has reached this reporter's ears from a very reliable source. It appears that Hogwart's top student Hermione Granger - yes, Harry Potter's best friend - is married to Hogwart's potions professor Severus Snape! And the circumstances that led to this unlikely match are even more unbelievable. It appears that Hermione Granger recently traveled through time, landing in the year 1977, finished her seventh year at Hogwarts, married Snape, lived with him for around three years, and then mysteriously disappeared. Nott, a Slytherin year-mate of Granger's and housemate of Snape's, says that he "always thought that there was something strange about that girl. Something was always off." Why would Hermione Granger willingly marry the boy she knew would some day be her fearsome potions professor? This reporter wonders what the reason for Granger's sudden departure from the past was and what will happen with this unlikely couple now that Granger is Back to the Future.,

"Bloody hell," muttered Hermione, "shit… shit… shit…."

Gryffindor table was staring at her in confusion. None of them got the Evening Prophet, so they had knew that the article, whatever it was, had to be pretty bad to make Hermione Granger curse.

please reply on
with your answers thanks ...

hermionefan28 (oh and my username will now be turned into hermionefan29 since i am now no longer 28 years old but i am NOW 29 years old)!
hermionefan28 chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
UPDATE NOWWWWW!
hermionefan1983 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
why didnt anyone in the school mention the fight between hermione and severus in potions class where hermione told everyone that severus married a griffindor that hermione knew about?

Hermione Snape was pissed off. She had spent the last nine months in seclusion, away from the wizarding world and any company, she still hadn't gotten enough sleep, and this man who was trying to control her was her husband, and she was not afraid of him. "Severus Snape," she yelled, whirling around so she was facing him, "Harry and Ron are coming with me RIGHT NOW. And you are going to let them without taking any points or giving any detentions or I will tell the whole -" she was shaking with rage now and poking him in the chest with each word "- school certain things that I am sure that you would NOT want them to know. For instance-" she rounded on her classmates "- how many of you would have guessed that 'Professor,'" she stressed the 'professor' part, looking pointedly at Severus, "Snape married a Gryffindor?"
hermionefan28 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
as severus married hermione when she was Lavender does that mean that severus and hermione's marriage is valid or invalid?
hermionefan28 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
"Well... You know how I fell into Neville's cauldron?" She asked, pausing to let them nod in confirmation, "Well... The potion I fell into transported me into the past. I awoke in the year 1978, when, Harry, your parents were in their seventh year."

Harry and Ron stared at her. "But-" Harry began, looking at her in confusion, "you were only gone for two weeks! Why do you look so much older?"

Hermione sighed. "While it might seem like two weeks to you, I spent around four years in the past." She bit her lip when she saw the shocked looks her two best friends were giving her.
hermionefan28 chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
She motioned for them to sit down before collapsing on an empty chair and staring at her two best friends for a moment, here eyes filling up with tears again. They had seen her two weeks ago, but it had been over three years since she had seen them.

i dont understand the big deal one year doesnt make any difference from 2 years to 3 years and how can it only be 3 years since she saw them? i understand it will be 2 years since they saw her but how can it be only 3 years only for her and yet so many for severus seeing her and vise versa?!
hermionefan28 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
what did snape do to the other things? That one picture, and his wedding ring, were the only things he had kept that would remind him of her.