Reviews for All I really Want
watch who you piss off chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
it's awesome
Fire-Sendo chapter 10 . 7/15/2011
i think it might not be a doomed relationship, though admittedly i know little on the subject, it is quite common apparently for couples to have loads in common or be completely opposite. I think Kagome seems to retain enough innocence to contrast to Seshys seriousness. Kagome never seems to plan but you say Seshy always has a schedule. I think the possibility is there, but i agree that relationship with both pairs suffering emotional baggage do not normally work out.
Tiffany0314 chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
Awesome story.

I am kind of sad that Sesshomaru and Kagome aren't truly in love, though. But it DOES make sense. It's sorta refreshing to read a story where in the end, Kagome and Sesshomaru aren't happily married with bunches of kids and laughter. Good job(:

-Tiffany Chanel

P.S.

Where's the sequel? lol
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
keep up the good job
kyekye chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
this was really good i really enjoyed it
Gothic Lust chapter 10 . 7/25/2008
OMG, I cannot tell you how inlove with this story I am right now! The way it was composed, the characters and their conflicts, how Sesshomaru and Kagome's relationship wasn't a 'love' but something of a need basis. Kagome needed someone to understand her situation and save her from it, thought she was not actively looking for someone to do this. And Sesshomaru might just have needed something to change up the monotony in his life. It was too structured and controlled, a bit of chaos and things worked out just fine. They both needed one another just as Naraku needed Kagome to demonstrate his dominance and power.

This is an extremely beautiful fanfiction. I hope that in the sequel 'Rebellion' things slowly start to piece themselves back together. I could understand how their relationship would spiral down because the situation or drama is now gone, so their need for one another was slowly dying as they both came to terms with the tragedy and its outcome.

I can't wait to read more of this plot. I want to know if they truly resolve themselves; both relationship wise and their psychological health. I absolutely love how Sesshomaru now resorts to picking fights with Kagome to have her shatter so that way he could pick her up and place them back into the 'simulated tragedy' where she is just as dependant on him as he is on her.

I love it, please continue soon.
Raider's Pride chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
love the story. got to sleep. mom coming home soon. get in trouble. love the story MEGO(tirdness)
sarah2365 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
that was such a sad story but also a very good one.
Kelster Smelster chapter 10 . 10/23/2007
Omigorsh.

I loved it I seriously can't wait for the sequal.

:]
Sacruda Car Cactus chapter 10 . 9/11/2006
wow, this chapter is like your own flame

I like it. It's interesting to see this side of a story, specially a complex one (at the verly least compared to most/many others)

ex: have you seen those mary sue ones? They make you want to go "WTF were you thinking when you wrote this!" most probably themselves. A chapter like this would look well at the end, maybe even the begining, of the story. Then again it might turn out to be more interesting than the actual story.

Your story and last chapter doesnt make me go 'WTF' when I read it. More like 'Dam, I whish I could thik like you'

...

whatever, you probably got more of a review from me from this last chapter than from all your story.

Semi relationships suck in real life...but they seem to make excelent(and not so excelent...?) fanfics. Yours is in the first category.

with all due respect

SCC
fakesmile5 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 9 . 6/22/2006
i will pretend it ends here nice story!
fakesmile5 2 lazy 2 sign in chapter 10 . 6/22/2006
no this ruins it! lalalalalala they r happy together lalalalala
otfreakingp chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Oh,wow! This story is AWESOME! I've actually read farther than the first chapter, but I kinda forgot to add this to my favorites list, so that's what I'm going to do right now! _ I LOVE THIS STORY! _ I can't wait to see what happens! I'm writing a story about abuse as well, but it's going to be no where as good as this! It'll be my first Inuyasha fic, and it's Sess/Kag as well! _ THEY'RE MY FAVE PAIRING! _

*Favorites list!*

Aangsair
Dereks True Mate chapter 10 . 3/1/2006
i like your story its really good you are a good writer
dumdeedum chapter 10 . 1/12/2006
Wow. What a polar opposite into tone to your "Battle hymn of the fanfic"!

The plot of this story was certainly grim to say the least, and Kagome as a victim is not my fave portrayal of her which in my opinion is pretty OOC.

Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoy your writing and this story is very well written.