Reviews for The TRUTH About Frodo
Guest chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Cool story! Frodo is wonderfully evil
HRT chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
I absolutely love this story. Your Frodo is so great, and is so much fun to read. Just wonderful and evil.
Anharat chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
I thought that the story was great, i made me laugh again and again... ~evil little hobbits..~

You two should write more of this, or about the Evil little Hobbit Frodo..

Well, thats all ive the thoughts to write,..Take care, and Happy hunting.

"Amin mela lle Elly"
shadows-of-flame chapter 2 . 7/8/2004
haha. i like the way that legolas is a bit of a nancy. nice work!
shadows-of-flame chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
hey thanks for reviewing my story! i just read this story and it is soo cool! keep it up!
Liz chapter 3 . 5/15/2004
YES! EXCELLENT LOTR HUMOR! My God, I was laughing too hard to breathe at some points! I'm sending this to all my friends so they can read your awesome stuff! Good lord, this was funny. Legolas is so prissy, isn't he? But ya gotta love him- as a female, I certainly do! _
pwmarlfox chapter 3 . 5/2/2004
I love it! Especially the surprise ending. R&R my story.
CountessMel chapter 3 . 4/21/2004
Hah! This was terribly amusing. And thank you for noticing that Frodo sqeaks a lot. I hate it. You really made me laugh!
greenlikethesky chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
Oh dear sweet Morgoth! you had me rolling on the floor in that one! and i'm only on the first chapter! This is gold! Or mithril, should i say? Lol!
Natz
random name chapter 3 . 1/22/2004
NOT BILL! you cant just kill off bill like that! hes so BRLLIANT!
sob...
ok..shall stop the melodramaticness (if thats a word...i doubt it) to say YAY! that was a FANTASTIC fic (apart from the heartbreaking scene of Bills death) and must say that film would have been so much better if frodo had been Spoilt Evil Hobbit rather than just Spoilt Annoying Hobbit!
hah! my run-ons reign supreme!
NOTE: ignore the insanity of this review, have had too much ice cream...
OTHER NOTE THAT WOULD HAVE MORE INTERESTING TITLE IF I COULD BE BOTHERED TO COME UP WITH ONE: YAY! this story ROCKED!
Esme Donna chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
*funeral music* por Bill! HAHAHA! I LOVED IT! HAHAHAHA! I was dying of laughter! HAHA! And I wish I could have some of that clean dort, so I could make my trees grow BIG and STRONG! haha, I'm soo tired and I dunno what the %*รง% I'm writing, so I'll stop now HAHA! Ok, bye bye bye!
BraveLion chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Sundiata: So you guys are Gundam Wing fan eh?

ElvenEyes: Did you get that famous line 'This is insane' from Endless waltz?

Sundiata: I tolerated that movie!

ElvenEyse: That means she likes it