Reviews for Cry
Foxluna chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
yay sequel.
Kiwi-chan chapter 4 . 12/7/2005
Gray Matter! ;_; It was so long ago. ;_; Oh goodness nostalgia. Lol. Please update this! It's been so long, dear. And I miss Gray Matter. I miss you. You haven't updated ANYTHING in so long and I miss reading your writing and feeling like it was two Christmases ago and I was still happy. XD How tragic. So yes. You know you're wonderful so just keep pulling out that wonderful stuff. :P -Kiwi.
AnimeSiren chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
finish it hurry
Stephy chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
Have you ever read a story that sends your heart into your throat? That happened to me in ch. 3. hey that rhymed. please update soon.
aznchibidragon88 chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
What exactly is mamoru actually doing thats killing people? lol just thought i'd start with a question. well its kind of awkward to be reading this story so late after it was already updated. oh well, i was just. . . busy. im on the hunt for quotes again. . . remember me, the weird quote girl -. Well, too much rambling, but hopefully you update soon. laterz
OtAkU chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Yay, another chapter! I liked it, but I think I can see how you despise it. Does this mean that there will be revisions? Anyway, good luck with your exams! I'll be patiently waiting for the next update.
the Desert Fox chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Good chapter. Selfish, uh-huh sure. Without Serena, I bet Innocence would be nothing but a two-bit operation. Artemis is sorry? Ha, likely story.
Is it me or is there a lot of manure when it involves Artemis and Andrew. I'm disappointed in Heero. He should've scared Andy silly. You know if Andy's not careful, he could find himself being tortured by three of the greatest warlords ever. Actually it was four, but he died. Lady Kayura doesn't count because she's a descendant of the Ancient One.
Frankly I'll just stick to this section. If Durwin isn't a pansy in the magna as everyone claims, then I go with my second reason: He looks like a schmuck running around in a 19th century tux, with rose darts, and a cane. Please, George de Sand is cooler with his rose bits. He is from G-Gundam.
I have never come across a guy named either Aubrey or Artemis. I have come across guys named Lindsay as in Lindsay Buckingham of Fleetwood Mac Lynn as in Lynn Easton drummer for the Kingsmen.
They had the infamous hit Louie Louie, where everyone tries to figure out what they are singing. Oh, and the name Makoto. As in Makoto Kino of Sailor Moon and Makoto Shishio of Rurouni Kenshin.
Remember, this is loosely based off of Greek Mythology. However it's Selene not Selena, and to a degree Artemis and Diana are the same person.
Point of reference: Selene is not the goddess of the moon, she is like Helios, they are
charioteers. Many people, not just fanfic writers confuse Selene with Artemis. Selene's Roman name is Luna.
Keep up the good work. Heero/Serena forever.
nolisting chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Angel-chan. _ Seeing your name on the GW/SM page makes me grin. _ I'm very (very, very, very-VERY VERY VERY) glad you've updated this fic. _ Ne, I read your response to my review on your page yesterday _ I felt a little bad about writing it (even though I told the truth, but my grammar was terrible...) _ Ah well. _ Anyway, that's a bit of a digression... or rather- far besides the point. Anywho... I loved Grey Matter and I love Cry and I loved your update and and and... Ahh... I feel happy. _ Ne, Please continue again soon. Ja ne!
Asia-chan
Pyro-Girl chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
you FINALLY updated! Yea! Great chapter, and try not to take so long toupdate!
Wanted chapter 4 . 5/9/2004
Yuppers my opinion has chaged. So happy she's not married to Drew as much as i love him No that doesnt work to well in my mind for some reason. On anther note.
OH MY GAWD YOU ROCK !
LOL. Wow this chapter was mad good. i mean great. wow. wow is like the only word i can use to discribe it. wow. anyway. Update soon.
Later
FireFox
Wanted chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
OH MY FUCKING GAWD. Engaied (spelling) i dont get how why when? Other than that this story rocks. updates soon.
later
firefox
bunni chapter 3 . 4/7/2004
Aw! that's so cute...Hiiro sleeping NO! Andrew can't be Usagi's fiancee! ~tear~...poor Hiiro. Hiiro and Usagi must stay together!
Silly Smiles chapter 3 . 3/20/2004
*screams and bashes Andrew's head in* STUPID FRENCH DUDE!
*calms down* Next chapie please?
labellily chapter 3 . 1/24/2004
NO! *tries not to laugh* Damn the man! *giggles* I love it when this happens. THWARTED LOVE! THWARTED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Lily
PS: Thwart... is a very silly word. Like Wart. Like King Arthur.
Eloyse chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
Her WHAT! Wow, this is really getting intresting...
And yeah, I can tell you're addicted to cliffhangers, especially after that one..._~
Anyways, like always, great work on this chapter, and can't wait for the next one! ;
-kylarachan