Reviews for Mutant Tennis
Liz chapter 11 . 5/15/2004
Wow, you guys are the golden pair of comedy! I laughed every time you made one of those silly puns ("prydefully")- it was so funny! And you HAVE to finish it- I love laughing!
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 11 . 4/13/2004
Yay you return with another great chapter. I love the depleation of Scotts raquet collection, i wonder what he will do to Gambit when he finds out... he might *gasp* call him a 'Poopy pants!'
Great stuff more soon?
Caliente chapter 11 . 4/10/2004
Dude. You're ALIVE! YAY! Let's just laugh at the stupidity of Scott, Jean, and Wolvie AND the bad sportsmanship of Gambit. HEHEHE! I LOVE the fact that Rogue is kicking arse, even if she used JP's powers to do it. What ever happened to Petey and Kitty and 'Ro and Hank tho? Hm... Anyway, LOVE the fic. _ Update SOON plz! Adios.
- Caliente
a.k.a. Lexi
kitsuK8 chapter 11 . 4/10/2004
HAHAH im loving this story! its hilarious! and seeing jean, scott, and logan do charades (sp?) and thumb wars is hilarious! and gambit getting mad at rogue for winning! i love this story! cant wait till the next update! *hopefully soon*
~*~loves~*~
rusty chapter 11 . 4/10/2004
lol that was great its been so long scince u wrote keep updating and let nightcrawler back in sum games!
Caliente chapter 10 . 1/18/2004
Wow. Hehe. Jean's suspicious of Rogue. Shocking. *author rolls eyes* All right, all right. Gee, Gumbo's a sore loser. :P He's very bitter that Rogue beat him. Hehe. What ever happened to Kitty, Colossus, Storm, and Beast? I LOVE it, as always. UPDATE SOON PLZ! Adios.
~Caliente~
a.k.a. LeXi
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 10 . 1/18/2004
Lol! Gambits hilarious! Great Story! Woo!
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 9 . 1/17/2004
Yay u decided to continue was worried u had given up on it! Somehow i get the feeling Rogue is gonna win...at least until 'her' new powers wear off! Great story keep it up!
Caliente chapter 9 . 1/15/2004
YOU'RE ALIVE! YAY! Okay... two things - 1) Nightcrawler is Rogue's adoptive brother so EW on the kiss, and 2) Rogue knows Northstar is gay from the Alpha Flight series so why would she want to kiss him? Anyway... still an awesome chappy. Poor Kurt. Nobody loves and appreciates him. Actually, it's worse than that - everybody abuses him. Too bad Piotr and Kitty weren't in this chappy! UPDATE SOON PLZ! Adios.
~Caliente~
a.k.a. LeXi
ezrajade chapter 9 . 1/14/2004
LMAO...this story is so funny! You rock, can't wait til Rogue plays Remy. Thanx for finally posting!
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 8 . 12/7/2003
Lol! This gets better with every chapter! Northstar and Nightcrawler are hysterical!
Caliente chapter 8 . 12/6/2003
I love this story! It's hilarious. Rogue's skulking? Hmm... evil cliffy! This is out of continuity, right? I mean, right now Scott, Jean, Wolvie, Kurt, Beast, Professor X, and Jean-Paul would be NXM and Uncanny X-Men, Storm, Rogue, and Remy are in XXM. Kitty's in college, while Colossus is dead. But there was never a time when all these people were together... And who are kids, and who are adults? And why is Rogue such an oddball right now. Taking notes and stuff. Strange. Anyway, LOVE THE STORY! Makes me laugh. Kitty's kinda a bitch to Nightcrawler tho... like when she first joined. Oh well. Aight, I'm out. Adios.
6070p7-33p chapter 7 . 12/1/2003
I really enjoyed reading the story. Its very nice, you did very well. I enjoyed the part where Northstar was playing against himself, and the pairing of the mutants who are playing against each other. I think it would be interesting to see the telepaths play against each other.
tennis fan chapter 7 . 11/30/2003
update
Anything but ordinary3 chapter 7 . 11/28/2003
Still funny as hell keep up the great work!