Reviews for No Need for Gundam Wing II
Axcel chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
I'm betting Washu ends up falling for Wufei. In an angsty midget sort of way.
Axcel chapter 7 . 10/6/2017
Meh, if Ayeka can so easily throw away her feelings and everything that had been building up for her date getting angry that she was treating him like trash then she is not worth the effort of forming a relationship with. Relationships are two-way and she clearly has no concept of that.
Axcel chapter 5 . 10/6/2017
I don't know why I can't stop reading this fic. It isn't even all that well written but it is somehow addictive!
Axcel chapter 3 . 10/6/2017
I can easily see Ayeka not being bright enough to consider that maybe popping up in a secure location occupied by people nearly anyone else with a gun in their universe would love to kill would make them "cranky". Since their "guests" mere presence could get them all killed.
Axcel chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
You know, Wufei isn't actually chauvnistic. He just respects his late wife so much that he believes no woman can ever live up to her level and so does not deserve the respect. Sally Po, for example, earned his respect. Plus, to be fair to him, his only experiences with women before deploying in his Gundam was in a "women are weak" society. Until then, he had no reason at all to think differently about it. The only reason he did think differently later was because his wife earned his respect.

Wow, what a bunch of bitches. First they call the show "boring" despite now being aware that it was a real war with real people being killed and lives being destroyed and all those examples of the Gundam pilots witnessing the tragic consequences of their actions were real. Then they disparage pilots for silly things like Heero's personality while ignoring that he frequently shows in the series that he does care strongly about people (and the little girl and her dog that crushed him, though that might have only been shown in Endless Waltz) and Trowa being a circus clown (as a cover identity, no less, not even a real clown). On the other hand, they most likely think they won't see the pilots again and so they are denying things in the hopes of not giving their argument target, I mean "target of their affections" the impression of a crush or something on any pilots. While hopefully apologizing at least in their minds.
Maverick1401 chapter 13 . 1/18/2005
whoa man im choking from laughing so hard you really need to finish the story
AmberDraconian chapter 13 . 10/29/2004
FUN! just please tell me u r not one of the thousands that never update ' this is too good to leave hanging!
demon7 chapter 13 . 8/10/2004
Oh my gosh! I love your story! I can't believe I didn't read it until now! Please update soon!
KingofOrangeCounty chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Great story Gundam Wing fan, so I liked how you crossed it over with Tenchi Muyo.

P. Please review my story.
Duo Maxwell Esquire chapter 12 . 7/1/2004
Dang it, you left me hanging! I don't like that! Anyway, this story rocks and dude, if you don't write more on it, I'm gonna be angry, man, and you don't wanna see me when I'm angry...!
katTheCharmer86 chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Very good!
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 12 . 5/21/2004
sry for not reviewing sooner...I just love this
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 11 . 5/2/2004
I thought Trowa would like plant a bomb in the house
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 10 . 4/25/2004
LOLz I liked Trowa's plan a lot
The Anime Kid and Chaos Girl chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
TAK&CG: IT'S REVIEW TIME!
TAK: Haha! Wufei and Ryo-Ohki! hahahahaha!
CG: He was MARRIED!
TAK:Shut up! You didn't even watch the show!
CG: So?
TAK: Anyways, if u want to push that thing i suggest you have ryo-ohki turn into her adult form or something
CG: Did they even do that on the show? I thought it was just in that manga thingy!
TAK: *thinks for a minute* hm i really don't know...
CG: Oh well! Anyways, update soon!