Reviews for Dementors
starie78 chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
Interesting and original piece of work.
Indecisive Bob chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
Wow, excellent story! Dementors aren't really ever thought about too deeply or expanded upon, (in fact, I can only think of one story that does so, the one where Harry is adopted by Dementors) so I really enjoyed this piece. The ending is a bit abrupt and sort of a cliffhanger, but I'm satisfied with the content you gave us. Excellent job on creating a whole new facet to the Harry Potter universe! Thank you for sharing!
Historic Soldier chapter 2 . 1/15/2016
Update soon, please! :D
LovingPillow chapter 8 . 12/23/2015
I feel like this is complete, and it was awesome, but it says there that it's incomplete, but I pretend it's complete for now :) I enjoyed the pairing, not so surprisingly, with the way things played out.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2015
This was absolutely fantastic- your imaginings of Dementor culture original and plausible, your writing excellent, and your idea absolutely unprecedented- quite fantastic, and it makes a good deal of sense. Bravo!
Hello my name is chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
That... WAS AWESOME! I dont think ive enjoyed a fic that much in a while. It was in character, it was fun, and it was honestly kimd of relaxing. Moar if u can think of a way to continue this, but if u must then I guess it'd be ok to stop here...
247Bookworm chapter 8 . 9/25/2015
This is that rare fic that is truly novel. Thank you for your hard work.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
This story was incredible. Such an original point of view! I'm wondering how do you intend to continue it.
Moi chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Brilliant story. You really should finish it. I'd never would have thought a pairing between a dementor and a witch/wizard would have worked out as a plot. You proved otherwise.
Melody chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
I really enjoyed the originality of this story...I hope you finish the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
i would write a review...but i am far to stunned by this story. seriously, this must be one of a kind!
petabread chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
Amazing, loved every minute congratulations
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Hermione's partner and lover is a Dementor? I've never read a story like that. It's different, odd, and demented (tbh). Did she like have sex with him? (a part you left out)… lmao. I dunno. It's kind of hilarious.
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I liked this story. Very out of the box. Though I regret that there wasn't a scene in which a very uncomfortable Harry tries to be politie to Hermione's partner.
101cecilia101 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
omg love it!cant wait to read more...plz update
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »