Reviews for Dementors
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
This story was incredible. Such an original point of view! I'm wondering how do you intend to continue it.
Moi chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Brilliant story. You really should finish it. I'd never would have thought a pairing between a dementor and a witch/wizard would have worked out as a plot. You proved otherwise.
Melody chapter 8 . 5/23/2015
I really enjoyed the originality of this story...I hope you finish the story.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2015
i would write a review...but i am far to stunned by this story. seriously, this must be one of a kind!
petabread chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
Amazing, loved every minute congratulations
Guest chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
Hermione's partner and lover is a Dementor? I've never read a story like that. It's different, odd, and demented (tbh). Did she like have sex with him? (a part you left out)… lmao. I dunno. It's kind of hilarious.
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
I liked this story. Very out of the box. Though I regret that there wasn't a scene in which a very uncomfortable Harry tries to be politie to Hermione's partner.
101cecilia101 chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
omg love it!cant wait to read more...plz update
chyaraskiss chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Still a fav of mine... after all these years. Though i wish you would come back and finish it... Can they have children?
BloodCraver6 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I LOVE LOVE LLLOOOOVEEE this story you can actually feel the emotions from the characters and it leaves you thinking what will happen next? like something bad can happen any minuet now or something surprising. you never now till you read do you? you are doing an AWESOME JOB keep writing your REALLY good at it.

stay creative

-BC
Starfox5 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Interesting story, but I wonder why Hermione doesn't use her brain and simply kills Fudge off. She knows he's bad, and she coudl easily kill him without getting implicated.
bearblue chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I did enjoy this, far more than I expected. Great and unusual story; almost a touch science-fictiony. Thank you for sharing it. :)
MSCOCO chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
this is one of the most original and amazing fics i ever read god lord thanks.
mememememem chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
The sad thing is that this is one of the most original and amazing Hermione fics yet there are hardly any reviews! I love this story, and its a testament to how good of a writer you are that I now harbour a soft spot for dementors, and soul sucking and all.
Keep up the amazing work,
Anticipating an update
Memem
SSC chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
I woke up this morning with the strange urge to re-read this story again, and I'm glad I did. There are some fics in my favorites list which nowadays make me cringe to see them, but this particular one will always be wonderful :-)
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »