Reviews for Dementors
chyaraskiss chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Still a fav of mine... after all these years. Though i wish you would come back and finish it... Can they have children?
BloodCraver6 chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I LOVE LOVE LLLOOOOVEEE this story you can actually feel the emotions from the characters and it leaves you thinking what will happen next? like something bad can happen any minuet now or something surprising. you never now till you read do you? you are doing an AWESOME JOB keep writing your REALLY good at it.

stay creative

-BC
Starfox5 chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Interesting story, but I wonder why Hermione doesn't use her brain and simply kills Fudge off. She knows he's bad, and she coudl easily kill him without getting implicated.
bearblue chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I did enjoy this, far more than I expected. Great and unusual story; almost a touch science-fictiony. Thank you for sharing it. :)
MSCOCO chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
this is one of the most original and amazing fics i ever read god lord thanks.
mememememem chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
The sad thing is that this is one of the most original and amazing Hermione fics yet there are hardly any reviews! I love this story, and its a testament to how good of a writer you are that I now harbour a soft spot for dementors, and soul sucking and all.
Keep up the amazing work,
Anticipating an update
Memem
SSC chapter 8 . 4/9/2013
I woke up this morning with the strange urge to re-read this story again, and I'm glad I did. There are some fics in my favorites list which nowadays make me cringe to see them, but this particular one will always be wonderful :-)
Ryo Kaida chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
this story is so good!
wintersalad chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
An interesting idea- I'd love to see it be developed more.
SFD chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
this is lovely - shame it wasn't finished

Enjoyed it a lot
numberedheartbeats17 chapter 8 . 3/19/2012
Wow! I loved it.
All But Faceless chapter 8 . 1/28/2012
that was that was amazing, and really unique. I have never even thought about what goes on in a dementors head.
eastern rosebud chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
One of the most original fics I've read this far. It's a pity it will not be completed, but I liked it anyway.
eastern rosebud chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Now that was likely the most unusual shipping in HP fic ever :p and still it was an enjoyable read!
EciFrog chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
There's no more chapters? This is a very, very good story. When I first read Hermione/dementor I just though What? and though it would be just another crackfic or something. But you actually made this work! :D
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »