Reviews for Dementors
Imeralt Evalon chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Wow. This is really all I can say.

I didn't exactly know what to expect when I first started reading this story but it's actually been a really great read.

You open up a whole new idea that no one has ever decided to explore before and I think it was really well written. I love how everything started out so gradually and it is interesting to think about a relationship with a dementor. I mean how do they have children?

But most importantly, are there going to be more chapters to this story? I hope so. :) Well, again, great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Sapphia chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Wow. This is by for the most original story of all the 372,540 fanfictions that there are on FF. I love it. The insight on the Dementors was so much more refreshing than anything I have ever read on Harry Potter! Wonderful work!
xChazzMasie chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
This story was so incredibly unlike anything else I've read. I really enjoyed it. The Dementors have always been very misunderstood characters, so it was nice to see a story almost completely devoted to them. Keep up the good work, and stay original! (:
stormreader chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
Incredible - I loved it!
ShelbzieSue chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
I thinkmit's interestint to get a Dementors take on things. I would luv it if u updated
Sean Mulligan chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
a great story even if the ending seems incomplete.
Esreque chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Hmm... the end seemed a bit choppy and like you needed to continue, but that could be perceived as good to the open endedness, however, I would recommend an epilogue. The entire story was very original and well described. You did well in showing us a new side of the dementors without warping their image almost at all. You played all the characters very well, up to, and especially the dementors. You kept to everyone's base personalities, while still adding some new spice, and I applaud your take on Fudge. Everything fit very well and the plot was well place, although there wasn't much of a climax. As far as the grammar and punctuation, I couldn't find any errors. It is insightful and attention grabbing, but an easy read. Over all, one of the best stories in the history of Fanfic. *Clapps* :D
Esreque chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
This story is abso-freaking-lutely A-MA-ZING. Very original, never read anything like it! I do hope you continue!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
Awesome story. :)
Jessie chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Original and very interesting. I admit I was very skeptical of the idea and how it could work, but once I started reading it was hard to stop. Very enjoyable. Your writing style is great!
x.Blue.Midnight.x chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
Very intriguing and original. I enjoyed it immensely, and I like how you portrayed the different powers and customs of the dementors. Excellent story, and I do hope you add more in the future :)
Kiirei chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
I can honestly say that I've never read anything like this. It's very fascinating to get a look at Dementors from another point of view and see their interactions and culture. I loved it and hope for more at some point :)
Cloudbouncer chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Really, really nifty! I've never read anything like this and I've read a lot of stories on this site. This was just something altogether different. I like how you didn't give the Dementors english names of any type, but stayed with the descriptions and images. And Hermione's relationship with one was not nearly as squicky as I'd imagined it would be before I read this story. Splendid.
Cyklos chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
I like this! Uh, my reviewing skills arent so good but, wow. You have filled my head with inspiration
Hinata245 chapter 8 . 6/7/2009