Reviews for Dementors
xChazzMasie chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
This story was so incredibly unlike anything else I've read. I really enjoyed it. The Dementors have always been very misunderstood characters, so it was nice to see a story almost completely devoted to them. Keep up the good work, and stay original! (:
stormreader chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
Incredible - I loved it!
ShelbzieSue chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
I thinkmit's interestint to get a Dementors take on things. I would luv it if u updated
Sean Mulligan chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
a great story even if the ending seems incomplete.
Esreque chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Hmm... the end seemed a bit choppy and like you needed to continue, but that could be perceived as good to the open endedness, however, I would recommend an epilogue. The entire story was very original and well described. You did well in showing us a new side of the dementors without warping their image almost at all. You played all the characters very well, up to, and especially the dementors. You kept to everyone's base personalities, while still adding some new spice, and I applaud your take on Fudge. Everything fit very well and the plot was well place, although there wasn't much of a climax. As far as the grammar and punctuation, I couldn't find any errors. It is insightful and attention grabbing, but an easy read. Over all, one of the best stories in the history of Fanfic. *Clapps* :D
Esreque chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
This story is abso-freaking-lutely A-MA-ZING. Very original, never read anything like it! I do hope you continue!
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 8 . 8/29/2009
Awesome story. :)
Jessie chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Original and very interesting. I admit I was very skeptical of the idea and how it could work, but once I started reading it was hard to stop. Very enjoyable. Your writing style is great!
x.Blue.Midnight.x chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
Very intriguing and original. I enjoyed it immensely, and I like how you portrayed the different powers and customs of the dementors. Excellent story, and I do hope you add more in the future :)
Kiirei chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
I can honestly say that I've never read anything like this. It's very fascinating to get a look at Dementors from another point of view and see their interactions and culture. I loved it and hope for more at some point :)
Cloudbouncer chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Really, really nifty! I've never read anything like this and I've read a lot of stories on this site. This was just something altogether different. I like how you didn't give the Dementors english names of any type, but stayed with the descriptions and images. And Hermione's relationship with one was not nearly as squicky as I'd imagined it would be before I read this story. Splendid.
Cyklos chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
I like this! Uh, my reviewing skills arent so good but, wow. You have filled my head with inspiration
Hinata245 chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
I lurv it! Great Job. :)
jiggermole chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
you know at first I was very hesitant to start reading this story. It being a HP fic. But I barreled on and found myself at the end of the first chapter hitting that next chapter button because I wanted to read MOAR! And I think that's a great thing for an author, to get the attention of a reader in the very first chapter of a story they don't really want to read in the first place.

Spelling and grammar were excellent. Flow was good. I think what you did best overall was not limit yourself too tightly to cannon while explaining the cannon while you wrote. I have read most of the HP series and am familiar with the characters. I purposefully tried to forget that because I really didn't want to read a HP fic.

You, however, did an excellent job of explaining the characters as you went as well as their place in the overall HP universe while breaking free of the mold in your material.

To tell you the truth I finished the whole thing in one sitting, I couldn't stop. And for that I thank you and congratulate you on a great flick.
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Hi!. I read your fic and I like it a lot. This is a really original work and I'd love to see it finish, anyways, I'll be waiting for the next chapters, bye!.
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »