Reviews for Dementors
eastern rosebud chapter 6 . 1/21/2012
Now that was likely the most unusual shipping in HP fic ever :p and still it was an enjoyable read!
EciFrog chapter 8 . 9/23/2011
There's no more chapters? This is a very, very good story. When I first read Hermione/dementor I just though What? and though it would be just another crackfic or something. But you actually made this work! :D
ganainm chapter 8 . 9/7/2011
Unique and interesting. Thanks for writing it!
Mavarax chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Wow, I haven't seen an actually unique idea like this for ages, almost since I started reading fanfiction ba one story.
Praetorian Productions chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
This is the coolest story I've read in awhile. I love the concept and the fleshing out of the Dementors.
Ray chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I love the idea for this story! I've never read a fanfic that developed the dementors more. Its fantastic.
Anna chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
This was a rather fascinating concept - the exploration of Dementor society. Kudos to you for pulling it off successfully.
powderkeg chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
This story was one of the most intriguing, and definitely THE most original, I have ever read. I love that you created such a dimension for the Dementors to have, and the parallels between other ostracized or belittled magical creatures, and...just, wow. I am in awe of what you have written - the concept is so unique but you wrote it well, exploring their culture magnificently! Honestly, I feel I should thank you that you posted this so that I had the opportunity to read it. X3
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
This was really good! I was skeptical when I read the premise from another website about the pairing but I actually really loved this! I was super surprised but pleased. I've never thought or read of anything where a Dementor was anything but fear and despair. So very amazing and clever! :D

Person Of A Strange Origin
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
You have a few typing errors, but it was still very interesting. Just make sure that these typing errors don't detract from the story.
NothereNorthere chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
will hermione have a baby?
Imeralt Evalon chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Wow. This is really all I can say.

I didn't exactly know what to expect when I first started reading this story but it's actually been a really great read.

You open up a whole new idea that no one has ever decided to explore before and I think it was really well written. I love how everything started out so gradually and it is interesting to think about a relationship with a dementor. I mean how do they have children?

But most importantly, are there going to be more chapters to this story? I hope so. :) Well, again, great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Sapphia chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Wow. This is by for the most original story of all the 372,540 fanfictions that there are on FF. I love it. The insight on the Dementors was so much more refreshing than anything I have ever read on Harry Potter! Wonderful work!
xChazzMasie chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
This story was so incredibly unlike anything else I've read. I really enjoyed it. The Dementors have always been very misunderstood characters, so it was nice to see a story almost completely devoted to them. Keep up the good work, and stay original! (:
stormreader chapter 8 . 6/6/2010