Reviews for Dementors
Monki-Neko chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
This was a very insightful and interesting story, it made me wonder how much I really know about the people around me & what it would be like if someoene knew my every thoughts...which is creepy, but sort of a relief at the same time. Because if there is someone you trust or are forced to have a relationship with as a friend, mentor, etc. etc. then you would not have to say one word so that they would be able to "read your mind". Takes out the akward phase of wondering if that person can be trusted or not, huh? But anyway, this was a great story.
BLG chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
This has been an interesting, very unique read. Thanks! :) I really liked it, it's written nicely.
Rikyra chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
O.o never read anything like it! *sigh* it is way awesome!
SSC chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
... I'm in love. With this story. How could I have missed this? It's perfect!

I hope you'll decide to expand on this, but even if you don't, you still have made my day.

Thank you.
a-stargazer chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this story. As a fellow author I know it's nice to receive a comment every now and then even when the story has been sitting for some time. I hope you consider continuing the story someday, it was a refreshing read.

Otherwise, good luck in your future ventures.
alterguild chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
As another author who has discovered the joys of writing the tales of the cloaked kind, I have to say that this is an incredibly wonderful story. By giving them history, backstory, culture, and language, you have made the Dementors a people, real and true, with weight and merit. Certainly a great story, and I am glad to have read it. Great work! _
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
Excellent story. Definitely a 5/5 for originality.
Hahukum Konn chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
An interesting look at Dementors and how Hermione's different perspective has helped things along. :) This is one of the more unusual fics I've read since they explore an aspect of the wizarding world usually considered quite unpleasant.
silverserpent chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
so bloody amazing! i know i havnt read anything like this before the whole time that ive been reading fanfiction. i absolutely love it! if its anything, it definately is orginal. omg seriously. amazing.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
Sweet! Hermione, use that lovable brain of yours to the max! PLEASE update soon! PLEASE!
Gueneviere chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
Extremely original. I'm liking it very much.
Vestal Harlot chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
What a fantastic fic. Very original, I am very glad I read it.
Lady Lynn chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Yeah, so I just read this, as it was reccommended at another site by an author that I really like, and I must say, it was most definately origional, and well written, and I greatly enjoyed it.
bookworm3213 chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
GREAT STORY! And awesum view of dementors and azkaban
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
nice story.. it was very unique :]
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »