Reviews for Dementors
Mavarax chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
Wow, I haven't seen an actually unique idea like this for ages, almost since I started reading fanfiction ba one story.
Praetorian Productions chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
This is the coolest story I've read in awhile. I love the concept and the fleshing out of the Dementors.
Ray chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I love the idea for this story! I've never read a fanfic that developed the dementors more. Its fantastic.
Anna chapter 8 . 5/26/2011
This was a rather fascinating concept - the exploration of Dementor society. Kudos to you for pulling it off successfully.
powderkeg chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
This story was one of the most intriguing, and definitely THE most original, I have ever read. I love that you created such a dimension for the Dementors to have, and the parallels between other ostracized or belittled magical creatures, and...just, wow. I am in awe of what you have written - the concept is so unique but you wrote it well, exploring their culture magnificently! Honestly, I feel I should thank you that you posted this so that I had the opportunity to read it. X3
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
This was really good! I was skeptical when I read the premise from another website about the pairing but I actually really loved this! I was super surprised but pleased. I've never thought or read of anything where a Dementor was anything but fear and despair. So very amazing and clever! :D

Person Of A Strange Origin
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/19/2010
You have a few typing errors, but it was still very interesting. Just make sure that these typing errors don't detract from the story.
NothereNorthere chapter 8 . 8/19/2010
will hermione have a baby?
Imeralt Evalon chapter 8 . 7/31/2010
Wow. This is really all I can say.

I didn't exactly know what to expect when I first started reading this story but it's actually been a really great read.

You open up a whole new idea that no one has ever decided to explore before and I think it was really well written. I love how everything started out so gradually and it is interesting to think about a relationship with a dementor. I mean how do they have children?

But most importantly, are there going to be more chapters to this story? I hope so. :) Well, again, great story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Sapphia chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Wow. This is by for the most original story of all the 372,540 fanfictions that there are on FF. I love it. The insight on the Dementors was so much more refreshing than anything I have ever read on Harry Potter! Wonderful work!
xChazzMasie chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
This story was so incredibly unlike anything else I've read. I really enjoyed it. The Dementors have always been very misunderstood characters, so it was nice to see a story almost completely devoted to them. Keep up the good work, and stay original! (:
stormreader chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
Incredible - I loved it!
ShelbzieSue chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
I thinkmit's interestint to get a Dementors take on things. I would luv it if u updated
Sean Mulligan chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
a great story even if the ending seems incomplete.
Esreque chapter 8 . 1/7/2010
Hmm... the end seemed a bit choppy and like you needed to continue, but that could be perceived as good to the open endedness, however, I would recommend an epilogue. The entire story was very original and well described. You did well in showing us a new side of the dementors without warping their image almost at all. You played all the characters very well, up to, and especially the dementors. You kept to everyone's base personalities, while still adding some new spice, and I applaud your take on Fudge. Everything fit very well and the plot was well place, although there wasn't much of a climax. As far as the grammar and punctuation, I couldn't find any errors. It is insightful and attention grabbing, but an easy read. Over all, one of the best stories in the history of Fanfic. *Clapps* :D
125 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »