Reviews for Dementors
Cyklos chapter 8 . 6/20/2009
I like this! Uh, my reviewing skills arent so good but, wow. You have filled my head with inspiration
Hinata245 chapter 8 . 6/7/2009
I lurv it! Great Job. :)
jiggermole chapter 8 . 6/3/2009
you know at first I was very hesitant to start reading this story. It being a HP fic. But I barreled on and found myself at the end of the first chapter hitting that next chapter button because I wanted to read MOAR! And I think that's a great thing for an author, to get the attention of a reader in the very first chapter of a story they don't really want to read in the first place.

Spelling and grammar were excellent. Flow was good. I think what you did best overall was not limit yourself too tightly to cannon while explaining the cannon while you wrote. I have read most of the HP series and am familiar with the characters. I purposefully tried to forget that because I really didn't want to read a HP fic.

You, however, did an excellent job of explaining the characters as you went as well as their place in the overall HP universe while breaking free of the mold in your material.

To tell you the truth I finished the whole thing in one sitting, I couldn't stop. And for that I thank you and congratulate you on a great flick.
Silver Moonlight-81 chapter 8 . 3/26/2009
Hi!. I read your fic and I like it a lot. This is a really original work and I'd love to see it finish, anyways, I'll be waiting for the next chapters, bye!.
Lathena Mercion chapter 8 . 3/18/2009
A highly interesting story. I greatly enjoyed your perspectives on Dementor psychology and your very unique story. I thought the ending was a bit abrupt, but everything else was fun.
emma chapter 8 . 3/16/2009
This is a really good story. u should totally add a few more chapters! good job!
Horace Nihil chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This is a very original plot, and a creative characterization of the Dementors. I enjoyed it a lot.

congratulations.
zombiekon chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
god he's a dckhead
Iovanne chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
What an original idea! I enjoyed reading it, and thanks for writing this story.
Monki-Neko chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
This was a very insightful and interesting story, it made me wonder how much I really know about the people around me & what it would be like if someoene knew my every thoughts...which is creepy, but sort of a relief at the same time. Because if there is someone you trust or are forced to have a relationship with as a friend, mentor, etc. etc. then you would not have to say one word so that they would be able to "read your mind". Takes out the akward phase of wondering if that person can be trusted or not, huh? But anyway, this was a great story.
BLG chapter 8 . 8/9/2008
This has been an interesting, very unique read. Thanks! :) I really liked it, it's written nicely.
Rikyra chapter 8 . 7/25/2008
O.o never read anything like it! *sigh* it is way awesome!
SSC chapter 8 . 1/21/2008
... I'm in love. With this story. How could I have missed this? It's perfect!

I hope you'll decide to expand on this, but even if you don't, you still have made my day.

Thank you.
a-stargazer chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed this story. As a fellow author I know it's nice to receive a comment every now and then even when the story has been sitting for some time. I hope you consider continuing the story someday, it was a refreshing read.

Otherwise, good luck in your future ventures.
alterguild chapter 8 . 10/14/2007
As another author who has discovered the joys of writing the tales of the cloaked kind, I have to say that this is an incredibly wonderful story. By giving them history, backstory, culture, and language, you have made the Dementors a people, real and true, with weight and merit. Certainly a great story, and I am glad to have read it. Great work! _
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »