Reviews for Dementors
deitarionSSokolow chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
Excellent story. Definitely a 5/5 for originality.
Hahukum Konn chapter 8 . 8/19/2007
An interesting look at Dementors and how Hermione's different perspective has helped things along. :) This is one of the more unusual fics I've read since they explore an aspect of the wizarding world usually considered quite unpleasant.
silverserpent chapter 8 . 7/16/2007
so bloody amazing! i know i havnt read anything like this before the whole time that ive been reading fanfiction. i absolutely love it! if its anything, it definately is orginal. omg seriously. amazing.
Demoness-MarlstonWells69ner chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
Sweet! Hermione, use that lovable brain of yours to the max! PLEASE update soon! PLEASE!
Gueneviere chapter 8 . 6/17/2007
Extremely original. I'm liking it very much.
Vestal Harlot chapter 8 . 6/4/2007
What a fantastic fic. Very original, I am very glad I read it.
Lady Lynn chapter 8 . 5/6/2007
Yeah, so I just read this, as it was reccommended at another site by an author that I really like, and I must say, it was most definately origional, and well written, and I greatly enjoyed it.
bookworm3213 chapter 8 . 4/28/2007
GREAT STORY! And awesum view of dementors and azkaban
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
nice story.. it was very unique :]
katdemon1895 chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
i've never read another story like this one, it's fascinating and i eagerly away the next chapter, personally i hope fudge gets Kissed but whatever
pstibbons chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
Brilliant story. Deserves far more reviews. I'm adding it to my Mionecentric C2. Suggest you modify the genre, since there's nothing angsty about this story.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Wow - this fic is definitely original
TheWickedQuill chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
This is so incredibly different than anything I've ever read and I'm in...awe? I don't even know if there is a word (or string of words) that would properly express what I'm feeling and thinking.

I will admit, however, that the idea of bonding/sharing with a dementor on a intimate level freaks me out, but as you've written it in a vague, yet acceptible manner, it doesn't disturb me as much as I would have thought.

This idea is uncommon - at least I haven't seen any other story with a similar idea yet (but then, there are what? over one hundred thousand HP stories?) and I'm really enjoying this unique story. You should be proud :) It's well written and this take on Dementors, their lives and culture is a refreshing change from the usual, run of the mill Harry Potter fic.

Well done, and please! Update soon!
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Great fic, very original. I had never really given much thought about the dementors before this fic. Now I wish there were more fics about them to read.
Serenity Blossom chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
How very original! You are very creative and a great writer. Keep up the good work.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »