Reviews for Dementors
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
nice story.. it was very unique :]
katdemon1895 chapter 8 . 3/11/2007
i've never read another story like this one, it's fascinating and i eagerly away the next chapter, personally i hope fudge gets Kissed but whatever
pstibbons chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
Brilliant story. Deserves far more reviews. I'm adding it to my Mionecentric C2. Suggest you modify the genre, since there's nothing angsty about this story.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Wow - this fic is definitely original
TheWickedQuill chapter 8 . 12/5/2006
This is so incredibly different than anything I've ever read and I'm in...awe? I don't even know if there is a word (or string of words) that would properly express what I'm feeling and thinking.

I will admit, however, that the idea of bonding/sharing with a dementor on a intimate level freaks me out, but as you've written it in a vague, yet acceptible manner, it doesn't disturb me as much as I would have thought.

This idea is uncommon - at least I haven't seen any other story with a similar idea yet (but then, there are what? over one hundred thousand HP stories?) and I'm really enjoying this unique story. You should be proud :) It's well written and this take on Dementors, their lives and culture is a refreshing change from the usual, run of the mill Harry Potter fic.

Well done, and please! Update soon!
Rabid Dust Bunny chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
Great fic, very original. I had never really given much thought about the dementors before this fic. Now I wish there were more fics about them to read.
Serenity Blossom chapter 8 . 3/26/2006
How very original! You are very creative and a great writer. Keep up the good work.
dustin daugherty chapter 8 . 3/19/2006
I think it was should definately make at least 4 more chapters. I think this second opinion about the dementors really speaks up the good work!:)

P.S. sorry but Dumbledores dead and Snapes the Half Blood and ron and hermione are a couple is Harry and Ginny. But i still love this story!;)
LyssieJ chapter 8 . 1/12/2006
This was an amazing story! It is so well-written and is like nothing I've ever read before. Thank you so much for writing it!
Orson Grinn chapter 8 . 12/12/2005
I must say that this story was rather beautifully written. Trolling around, sorting through a mass of stories composed mostly of unoriginal, cliche, and one must admit, weakly written stories, yours was both interesting and enjoyable.

Thanking you with all sincerity for writing,

Zen
Lenore-TheCuteLittleDeadGirl8 chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
This story is so cool I love it it's really creative
zarien chapter 8 . 10/27/2005
o i so ike love storys and this one is great
Amethystdancer chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
WOW! Great story so far. Very original!

I hope you post a new chapter soon even after so long.
bella chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
This story was a lot of fun to read. It's plot is very diffrent from any other fanfics I have previously read. Good job!
duj chapter 8 . 2/28/2005
I really enjoyed the different look at Dementors.
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »