Reviews for An Old Acquaintance
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Well, cancer?

What a tragic ending.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was great! It was really sad. But, if the boys had somethings to say, they should have told Hermione when they had the chance. Great work!
OBseSs3D chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I know that so many people have told you this, but that was good and sad! Not that I love sad stories. But it was written great-oh, you get my point.
youknowwho8881 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
sad sad sad
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* that was so well done...i cried a lot!
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
This was so so so so so so so so so so sad. I can tell how much emotion you put into this... It was really sad, but sweet in a way. Made me cry. Good work.
AlliRoxMySox chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
its really good

and so sad

u really seem to have a talent for writing about people dying, lol

keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
soooooooooooooo sad! 1 thing tho- Hermone's a witch- wouldn't they be able to heal her?
marzoog chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Um... that made me cry, literally. If you knew me you would know that that is a very rare thing, very rare. very good.
Peaceful Storm chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
very honest and sad, brilliant work, i hope your friend always remembers the good and the bad of her mom because that's what makes her mom who she was and then she will never leave her

Lindsey

})i({
obiwankatie chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Oh, man, oh man, that's sad... I'm crying now... that song's so... so... saaaad! I love it, though! You're an amazing writer, you captured the moment perfectly... I love that song, too... ok, well, amazing story...
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
AWWWWWW! how sad! ::sniff:: ::sniff::
Winged Elf chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Very touching. It brought me close to crying in a packed computer room, and I *never* cry in public.
Kimmoiiee chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
I've read this one before! i like it!
Guy Fawkes chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
This is a nice fic. It doesn't hurt that I love this song, but the characters are really well done and the emotion you poured into it pours right back out at the reader. The one thing I question is the Muggle hospital ("machines whirring"). Unless you state otherwise, the reader assumes that (as in the novels) Hermione has embraced her life as a witch, and would undergo magical treatment for any ailments. Is there a reason she's not at St. Mungo's?