Reviews for An Old Acquaintance
Natalie chapter 1 . 2/6
I've always loved the Counting Crows and that is one of my favorite songs. Thank you for sharing something so personal. Cancer is the worst.
havinghopeagainsthope chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
this one shot made me sad! really sad! i really feel bad for hermione, harry and ron! it's well written!
Enji86 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Well, cancer?

What a tragic ending.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was great! It was really sad. But, if the boys had somethings to say, they should have told Hermione when they had the chance. Great work!
OBseSs3D chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I know that so many people have told you this, but that was good and sad! Not that I love sad stories. But it was written great-oh, you get my point.
youknowwho8881 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
sad sad sad
dude chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
*sobs* that was so well done...i cried a lot!
The Grim Wombat chapter 1 . 1/4/2003
This was so so so so so so so so so so sad. I can tell how much emotion you put into this... It was really sad, but sweet in a way. Made me cry. Good work.
AlliRoxMySox chapter 1 . 12/21/2002
its really good

and so sad

u really seem to have a talent for writing about people dying, lol

keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
soooooooooooooo sad! 1 thing tho- Hermone's a witch- wouldn't they be able to heal her?
marzoog chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Um... that made me cry, literally. If you knew me you would know that that is a very rare thing, very rare. very good.
Peaceful Storm chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
very honest and sad, brilliant work, i hope your friend always remembers the good and the bad of her mom because that's what makes her mom who she was and then she will never leave her

obiwankatie chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Oh, man, oh man, that's sad... I'm crying now... that song's so... so... saaaad! I love it, though! You're an amazing writer, you captured the moment perfectly... I love that song, too... ok, well, amazing story...
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
AWWWWWW! how sad! ::sniff:: ::sniff::
Winged Elf chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Very touching. It brought me close to crying in a packed computer room, and I *never* cry in public.