Reviews for Thorns of Twilight
Tessa Marlene chapter 8 . 12/7/2003
I'm so glad that you didn't make Hisoka a vampire. Would have been too much of the same thing. This is a much better plot (hell, it is an awesome plot.) More Muraki/Tsuzuki, pretty please. Flashback, present time, dream...I'll take anything. This story is like a euphoric drug to me it's so good. Oh, and I love TatsumixTsuzuki, and angsty, melancholy Tsuzuki.
tenshiamanda chapter 8 . 12/7/2003 no vamp Hisoka then. The plot thickens, poor Tsuzuki.
Daemonchan chapter 7 . 11/25/2003
Wow. This is incredible. The characters are fitting well into their roles. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Zanzou chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Oh! *bounces* It's very very good! _ I can't wait for the next part.
xXLil Yu JahXx chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Utterly delicious. I am loving it. Continue.
ManderNaner chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Yay! You added not one but TWO *holds fingers up* more chapters. Meesa so happy! _ It's so wonderfully done as many of the others have stated. I like your metaphors as well. Wahh! I want more! Please update very very very very soon!
Tessa Marlene chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Man, do I love this fic! Vampires and Yami. Heart, what else do you need? And the Tsuzuki angst is awesome. I liked the way Watari and especially Tatsumi felt sad and protective about him. I like the implications of how Muraki broke him. This is one of the most well written, character driven AUs I have ever seen. Bravo, Bravo.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon, I'm on a blood high.
sh547 chapter 7 . 11/24/2003
Hi-chan torture? *cough* I'm happy now... _~ Interesting chapter. I'm interested to see what Muraki does to Hisoka...It'll be interesting to see what happens if he turns into a vampire. A vampire with empathy...that would...definately be painful
xXLil Yu JahXx chapter 6 . 11/23/2003
Very nice.
tenshiamanda chapter 6 . 11/23/2003
I was actually scared to sart reading this chapter, then when I worked up the courage it was just a tention building piece, wah...Hisoka!
sh547 chapter 6 . 11/22/2003
Nice bridging chapter, definately brings the "stress" factor to focus...though I still want to know what's going to happen to poor Hi-chan...

for some reason I don't think Watari was in time. _~
j chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
Great chapter! I liked how you did one of tsuzuki and hisoka's earlier meetings. It wasn't rushed or hurried. Update soon.
Tessa Marlene chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
"Tonight, it felt like the stars where holding their breath." Where did you get that from? Love it, love it, love it. And I enjoy this story too, very much. I'm eager to see more of Muraki. And Oriya is spying on Tsuzuki's mind for the master? Awesome. I can't wait to see all of these vamps interacting together. Keep going.
akashadeath chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
Great story. well planed and intricately done. i hope to see more form you and soon.

xXLil Yu JahXx chapter 5 . 11/18/2003
That was wonderfully written. Most of the Vampire things remind me of Ann Rice novles which I am currently reading. Such fantastic naration as well as spactacular chose of words.

Continue, your story is highly delightful to read.
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »