Reviews for Banns
nightkitty555 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I would like to
forestreject chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Sooo this is before old baldy's defeat?
Whisper Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
wonderful, please continue!
FlittterKat chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Excellent start! I'd been reading this story over at ashwinder and moseyed on over here to see if there was more. I hope when life settles down for you that you come back to this story. It's awesome.
Flickerphile chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Great story. Looking forward to see if you expand it further.
bb chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
love it. you should continue
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 12/13/2009

I look forward to future chapters...
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
hello, just found this story, please come back and write more of this story please come back soon loved it so far more please
DrInTraining chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
OMG! plese write more...this is frickin brilliant!
Mariann chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I was reading your story on ashwinder-I had just started and read all the way up to Nicolas's story-and i was sad to see you stopped writting it there. You mentioned you were continuing it here but I see you have not posted since 2007 and it is not even up tp where I left off reading. I am very intersted in finshing your story however, I am curious to see if you are in fact still writting it.
jasmine-leigh chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
mean dumbledore-gotta love it lol update it soon.
Lanenkar chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I think that my favorite line is quite possibly, "That doddering old gasbag. I'll kill him." ahahahahh Brilliant. I was sorry to note in your summary area that you will be reformatting and altering this story. I do hope that you do eventually add more, as it promises (this is the first I've read it) to be quite entertaining, indeed! do please keep on with it, won't you? Thanks!
thenativeprincessx3 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Absolutley Brilliant!

This was obviously constucted with a certain attention to detail, and I must say I really rather enjoyed Severus' Grandmother. Very nice touch and it makes alot of sence.

ANy chance of more to come?
AnnF chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hope you get a chance to update soon.
Mlmonty chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Very nice I hope you get a chance to finish it.