Reviews for To Find The Fallen King
Elentariel chapter 7 . 8/7/2004
Please keep going with this story, i always wanted a fic about this particular bit from when Aragorn falls on that blasted cliff. Again - Please kep writing
lady Lere chapter 7 . 7/25/2004
like it a lot but i am not at all patient...please update
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Am looking forward to more of this story and have added it to my favourites list
boromir chapter 7 . 5/31/2004
I don't remember if I got you email, but can you put your answear on here for me? By the way great chappy please update soon!
ElvenRanger13 chapter 7 . 5/26/2004
I like this. Update soon please!
A-zla chapter 7 . 5/21/2004
Very, very good story!
I like Legolas' healing powers, especially when he takes Aragorn's pain.
Update soon!
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 5/20/2004
I'm enjoying your story very much, i wish they'd had your version in the film as this was a favourite scene of mine.
Irish Anor chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
Oh, whats going to happen to Legolas? And Aragorn? Please update soon!
Gozilla chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
Great story! Can't wait to
Quickbeam1 chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
It was a long wait, but well worth it. This was a lovely chapter and so well written. I loved the line in which Legolas mentioned that his stubborness did not add to his weight upon Brego. I also loved the closing image of the still stubborn elf refusing to relinquish the ailing Aragorn's care to any other, but himself. I'm so happy that you were able to continue on with your story. I look forward to more. :)
shirebound chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
I've discovered this story very late, but I'm enjoying it thoroughly! What a bonded, wonderful friendship you've crafted here. And this is *very* insightful:
"In the White Lady of Rohan lies the heart of a warrior, Gimli. She just does not see that Aragorn has ignited a fire in her that will bring her to great things though they do not lay with him"
Firniswin chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
And thankfully not slash!
Endurwen-Knight of Sarmatia chapter 7 . 5/20/2004
Oh this is really good! Keep up the great work and please update soon.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Just wanted to add this great story to my favourites
Starlit jewel chapter 6 . 4/21/2004
I like it! The stry I mean. It's very good.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »