Reviews for To Find The Fallen King
Irish Anor chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
Soon, meaning in five minutes I hope!
Rose chapter 7 . 4/20/2004
A very good story, i wish it were part of the film !
chickie5131 chapter 6 . 2/15/2004
plese write more
boromir chapter 6 . 2/3/2004
great chapters again! Keep going! Please let me know when you update. Oh also I have a question for you. I would like to write hurt/comfort fiction in whitch the charaters get sick, hurt etc. How can I go about doing that? Do I need to know anything about herbs, etc? Please let me know. Thanks.
Lady Lere chapter 6 . 1/30/2004
wow! it is great:) i like the idea of leggy taking away some of aragorn's pain. very leggy like. i was thinking of starting a fan fic, so i was wondering if you have any tips. plz update soon
luvguurl chapter 6 . 1/29/2004
that was wonderful! *claps* but maybe a bit to short. Try to make your chapters longer and update more often!thatr was good!
Amaroth chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
I'll join the chorus of those who thought it was unbelievable that Legolas and Gimli rode off and left Aragorn like that. No way, no how... I love your characters, as they are right on the money. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Frisha chapter 6 . 1/25/2004
this is really good!
Heavenly Moments chapter 6 . 1/23/2004
wow! I hope Aragorn is alright. :)
Update this soon please!
Eph chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
Poor Aragorn! Write more when you can!
Quickbeam1 chapter 6 . 1/16/2004
Wonderfully written and well worth the wait! Your descriptions in this chapter were just lovely from the ribbons of ever brightening color to the water flowing fast and thunderous to the graceful strength that bespoke of a power and elegance that dwelt deep within this magical Elvish creature. Your story only gets better and better with each added chapter, and I loved the scene you left us with- Legolas, Gimli and Aragorn riding off towards Helms Deep. It was such a great image of the deep abiding friendship that these three share.
I was really happy that Legolas refused to leave Gimli behind even if it might lighten Brego's load, and Gimli's willingness to be left behind in an effort to get quicker aid to his ailing friend.
One of my favorite lines from this chapter was:
" That flaming Elf had better think twice if he thought that Gimli, son of Gloin was going to let him do more harm to himself with that blasted mind trick of his. “While I still draw breath,
furrysheepie chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
I'm reading this at work and had to keep from screaming in anguish when the chapter came to an end! LOL...can't wait for your next update...*looks around furtively for any sign of boss approaching table*.
I always felt it was strange that Legolas and Gimli would willingly go to Helm's Deep without even trying to search for Aragorn, so your story just rocks!_ And feeds my imagination...more pain...more angst...more self-sacrificial stuff on the part of Legolas..._ I really like your style of writing and you make it really easy to picture and imagine the interaction between the three friends.
Thanks for writing this...It's really great to read stuff like this which I know I would never be able to write myself...hahah.
I really SHOULD be working but thought I'd take a moment to tell you YOU ROCK and please please keep updating...or I shall perish from anticipation...
NoWorries chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
*raises glass to good stories for our minds' eyes*
Oh, that was most definately worth the wait. I apologize for not reviewing sooner, er, when was this chappie posted? * looks extremely confused and attempts to climb out of the homework pit of doom* Alas they have loaded on the work after the winter holidays!

But many thanks to you, good books, good movies , and good fanfics are about the only thing keeping me from going insane; and doing something crazy... like leaping out a window in the middle of class! Update soon or I'll find a Nazgul and send it after u! .
~*~ Roccovende ~*~
BM chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
first of all, I want to thank you for the disclaimer at the beginning of the fiction involving slash. While I hold no judgements of those who read and write slash stories, I personally have a great dislike of the genre for personal reasons, and will not read them. Thank you for the warning in the beginning! I have great respect for authors, slash and not, who have the forsight and courtesy to warn people ahead of time if there will be elements in their stories that some might find offensive. I really hate to come across a story that I'm enjoying only to read a scene in it that I find repulsive. I have a quite vivid imagination, and it's hard to get those pictures out once their in!
Now. I'm loving this story! You've made it to my keep list! See, I'm making a list of fanfic stories that I really like and think are well written, just to make it easier to sort through some of the less readable stuff that is out there, and I definitely will be following this story. Your characterizations are very believable, even to one who has not read the books (yet!). I can picture the scenes quite clearly, and your plot is believable and intriguing. I can't wait to find out what happens next! You write in a very professional voice, and I think you have much talent. Keep up the good work! I love your view of Gimli and Legolas. Very true to character and quite loveable!
wanderwithme4now chapter 6 . 1/15/2004
What an excellent chapter! Please update as soon as possible. I want to know what happens to Aragorn...
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »