Reviews for To Find The Fallen King
luvguurl chapter 5 . 1/12/2004
I need another chapy!
Montana chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
This is excellent! It's a great story idea and I'm really looking forward to your continuation of it. Keep up the good work
Devon chapter 5 . 1/5/2004
Ok now! I have read this story about 15 times now! Enough break time! Get back to finishing this story! I absolutlly must know what happens next!
Any way I think that you are doing an excellent job with detail. Please don't heal him quickly.
MAKE HIM SUFFER!
Ok the good me is back now.
I think that Legolas and Gimili should have a hard time getting back to helms deep and when they finally do get back,Eowen has to take care of Aragorn and Legolas.
LUV YA!
wanderwithme4now chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
Please update! I really would like to know what happens. This is an excellent story so far.
Devon chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
So far I love the story. YOU MUST FINISH IT LIKE NOW!
(sorry please excuse my outburst.)
You have to finish it. I just can't wait any longer or I might burst! :)
I think that Aragorn needs to hurt a little bit more and I love your detail with the pain is excellent.
I love your work! I'm going to read some more of your stories as soon as I finish this review.
Well gotta run!
Reius Devirix chapter 5 . 12/20/2003
Good story...Legolas is so cool!
Alex mistress squirrel chapter 5 . 12/17/2003
Keeping Hope is a stressful job on both the mind and heart
Funvee chapter 5 . 12/10/2003
I totally love your story!Please continue to write this fantastic fic!
Quickbeam chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
Wonderful chapter! I really liked how willingly Legolas chose to take some measure of the pain burdening his friend, and Gimli's perceptiveness in guessing that in doing so, the elf was effected adversely as well. Aragorn's struggle to awareness and Legolas's reassuring presence were so poignantly written in this chapter.
One of my favorite lines from chapter 5, however, was:
“I am going to have to learn that blasted language or I am never going to know what is going on!”
Lol! You've done so well in capturing each character's true personality throughout your story.
I enjoyed the following lines as well:
what did you do?”
“I made it possible for him to feel less of his pain, though it is but a deception of the mind and its effects are short lived.” Legolas answered.
Gimli stood from where he had been holding Aragorn’s legs “It’s no wonder that the Elves are legendary fighters in battle. That is a handy little trick to have.” He smirked at Legolas.
“It can be. It comes not without a price, however.”
It is an interesting concept on the endurance and resiliency of elven warriors. You have me worried though with that last comment that it does not come without a price and fearful for either Aragorn's and/or Legolas's welfare.
Your story is coming along wonderfully and I am enjoying it very much. I look forward to reading more. And yes, please send me an email update when you post a new chapter. I would appreciate that. Thank you! :) Sue
Lady Laswen chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
Very good! Nice sacrifice on Legolas' part...Anyways, update soon!
NoWorries chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
*yay* Thanks for updating! This is great, I only wish this was what happened in the movie. Ah well, I can see it in my minds eye, and T was awesome as it was!
I just recently purchased tickets to the midnight showing of Return of the King, but it is a bittersweet feeling in regard to it. I cannot wait to see the finale (even though I know what happens), but i will despair for the end. Perhaps PJ will throw some more angst in there, then u could write stuff like this for that too. Either way, with or without me rambeling on, this is wonderful stuff that you wrote. I must depart, I have auditions for all-state band tommorow, I play french horn, and I am so n-n-nervous. Thanks for making my day. Update soon! ~Roccovende
Ryoko Lasgalen chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
Hi! Im in a rush so I will say "COOL FIC!" and be gone _
n chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
very interesting turn of events...more soon?
none to give chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
Oh my gosh I am so glad you wrote this story i have had an idea something like this and never wrote it down, but now i don't have to worry because you wrote it for me and i can just read yours. It is very well written and very good diolouge.
TheRowan chapter 4 . 11/26/2003
lovin it so far

i always thought it was a bit strange that legolas and gimli would just abandon aragorn like they did in the film. the "elvish medicine" bit is really well written and your language is really poetic & stylish

well done and keep it up

thanks, namarie!