Reviews for To Find The Fallen King
OOh, I just found this! Interesting idea, keep going, I wanna see more! _~

~*~ Star-Stallion ~*~
Valkerie chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
Wow, I love this.

Please continue I just love Aragorn Hurt/Comfort fics.

Stretch out your time all you want - the more angst the better.
Alexis chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
If you don't continue... Its gonna get ugly! More please!
Athelassa chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Oh please, please write more!

It's a really interesting idea you've had. I never thought about Gimli and Legolas going to find Aragorn. But I like and I'm VERY curious how your story continues.

And of course, i just LOVE Aragorn-Hurt-FFs. So PLEASE write more!
tychen chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Yes,go on its always seemed so far fetched that after being at death's door,unable even to mount unadded,he then fights the battle of Helm's like to read more QUICKLEY!HINT,HINT.
estelcontar chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
This sounds very interesting. It tickled my imagination. I hope you continue the story!
nayru chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Great start! You should definitely continue this, it looks like it's going to be really good.
emma chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
dont you dare leave it there! i dont mean to threaten but you need to finish this tale! elven heroics please!
Rosie chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
'Should I go on?' What a question at ask! Course you should go on, if not for readers for yourself!
Quickbeam1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Please, you must continue! The beginning of your story shows so much promise and fits in well with how Gimli and Legolas would have reacted if they believed there was a chance that Aragorn survived his fall. You had some great lines in this first chapter. A few of my favorites were:

"Aragorn had not been his friend for long. However, it had not taken long for Gimli, son of Gloin to know the heart of this man. This man, heir to kings and more regal in thought and deed than any man, elf or dwarf that Gimli could ever have foretold." ( I believe Tolkien stated in his trilogy something along the lines that others could not help but come to love Aragorn when they grew to know him.)

The profound sorrow that had earlier been in his countenance and that kept him from replying when ├łowyn inquired as to their fallen companion was now replaced by determination.(I could picture this scene so vividly as I was reading along.)

He is not dead Gimli!" (Yes! He's not! Please continue on with your story so we G & L, and us readers can realize that fact!)

Wonderful start! I will be looking forward to reading more of your efforts. I enjoyed some of your bio comments too especially in regard to writers placing a little of themselves into their characters even if they are original ones. Well said! :)
Ri0t-Gurl chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
MORE! Nice ending, but I WANT TO KNOW MORE.
Kiss My Illiterate Ass chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Please continue! I love these types of stories.
lorraine chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I like the premise of this one, and if you can't change cannon, what's the point in writing fan fic?

More please.

Lorraine
Cheryl W chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I really like this! It's a great story idea and I think you should definitely finish this promising tale!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6