Reviews for Footsteps
Queen's Knight of Ni chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Crazy! No way you can look at it any different. Just utterly crazy. Loved it.
Samara Morgan-ring chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
You seriously should consider a career in writing, this is awesome
Lone Warrior2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Thats cool. Yeah, her eyes are blue, but I don't think its the color of sapphire. It looks more like fresh pure ice agains a perfect white surface. You can call it sapphire and I won't penalize you I'm just saying my opinion. You could use that discription in a story if you want, I just pulled it out of my ass but its pretty good considering this is a review and I didn't put much thought in it. You can keep it, I'll think of something else if I ever decide to write a Ring fic. But you have some pretty good stuff. Still don't know what you see in Gohan though...
Lone Warrior2
teh-spiff chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
SB: I wish i could write poems like that! There so...wonderfully evil!
Star: It's kinda creepy...
SB: Wonderfully creepy! Your so good! If only i could write like that, but, i can't, i just can't. [sighs.] Oh well!
Star: I think we should stop our rambling 'cause it's not updating our stories any faster.
SB: [nods in agreement.] Your right, Star.
Both: Ta-ta for now!
Candace chapter 1 . 12/8/2003
Keep up the great work!
marianna chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
very nice. very evil. just like u... lol
darkviviofdoom chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
O.O...I liked it...nuff said...* adds 2 favs*
tattered sparrow chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
um. i think they were darkish but what do i know? i likeed the 'We stripped her of her soul./I'm sorry' and 'And then i die' . and all the question things. 'tis tres bien. bravo!
Kaya DC Pandora chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
hmm, actually her eyes are blue. I liked this loads- the part about the smiles and Samara being stripped of her soul is touching.
Krystal chapter 1 . 11/3/2003