Reviews for Tales From The Less Than Well Equipped
I loved all these when reading them before, and I have found them just as perfect reading them again years later. Are you ever going to update this? It's been 10 years but I see you are still on this site. The characterization a and writing and vererything is just too perfect. Please, please add more to this.
Update, please!
Oh wow chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Please update. This unrequited relationship-between story and reader, Yuffie and Vincent-is going to drive me nuts. I hate unfulfilled romances. She must marry the muffin man.
Bust chapter 6 . 8/16/2013
You have a real gift for humour.
Not lame chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Super fluffy! The Frog Punching thing was seriously funny.
Racke chapter 9 . 2/13/2013
I think Cheapskate!Cloud amuses me a lot more than it really ought to. And the idea of incorporating Status Effects into a developing romance is... pleasantly curious. All in all, a nice look into how Yuffie and Vincent might fall in love, with the added bonus that Cloud being an ass makes him an accidental matchmaker.
littlemsstrawberry chapter 9 . 9/16/2012
Love it
Franny Mika chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
This story is a pure gem - thanks for sharing! It'd be great to see what you'll put up next!
Lani Wallace chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
cutest story ever! I thought the from chapter was one of the funniest thing ive read from a ff7 fic, please update soon, its too darn cute to just leave.
papaya763 chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
Oh, god. Words can not describe how much I love this story :) It kills me inside cause you haven't updated in, like, years.
Miguel51 chapter 9 . 5/28/2010
Hilarious thus far and I hope that someday you shall update if you're feeling up to it. Either way, thanks for writing this wonderfully insane and fluffy story. Personally, I always liked using Yuffie over Aeris, Barret, Red XIII and that stupid stuffed toy thing. Usually put her with Cloud & Tifa on the descent, while placing Cid, Vincent & Red XIII. I usually don't use Mr. T and the stuffed wanker all that much unless the story forces me to.

And now I'm babbling...

Anyhow, once again, freat fic and see you later.
Miguel51 chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
Nope. I have to agree. Not at all fluffy. Nope. No fluff here. Just frogs and stuff. Moving along, since there's nothing here to see, certainly no frogs of fluff. No siree, bob...
xandria chapter 9 . 12/26/2009
These are hilarious! I hope you still plan to continue adding to this collection of stories. They're addicting, lol. :-) Thanks for sharing!
Shadow's Interceptor chapter 9 . 10/7/2009
Great story! I love how you used the status effects, great idea. I especially liked the frog chapter, I'm a sucker for fluff! The confuse chapter was very interesting too. Bravo!

Interceptor barks happily and Shadow smiles behind his mask.
Levita chapter 8 . 6/8/2009
You know? I am a huge fan of your works. It's just sad that you are not able to write in your current predicament. I'm also finding that I am becoming a huge fan of Chaos because of your writing. Yes, it's not good, but you have to admit; Chaos is a very cool antagonist. Anyway, getting off topic, I hope you will be able to update soon, but please don't strain yourself.

Levita