Reviews for Zordon's Gifts
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
This is awesome.
LiLAqUaMaRiE chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
You know I feel like fool for not reviewing this the first time I read it, long while back. Sorry, I know I loved this when I read it the first time and I still love it, its great as usual. And I'm glad to know "Pillow Talk" is out there so I'm gonna go read that now...Again good job!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
Very nice. So the four original male Earth Ranger's love their girlfriends that much? How sweet.
BlueWolf83 chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
That was REALLY great! And muchas gracias for reviving the techno-babble! WooHoo! I'm attempting to do that in my story. Excellent work! :-)
jbMarie chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
This was very nice. Of course I like any story with Kim and Tommy together, but you displayed all of the compassion and respect that is the basis for *any* POwer group. I'd love to see what the girls have to say, if you wouldn't mind writting a sequel . Lovely job. Encore.
Hagar chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
*blushes scarlet*

It's cute, without being too cheezy (than again, I have high sugar tolerance :).

And a spoilet it is. But let all spoilers be so.

How could Tommy possibly think that Pahla is so calm? Even I got the impression that she's a thunderstorm dressed in skin. And my, she's young.

See ya around,

-Hagar.
agge chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
wow, this was nice!

looking forward to much more.
Dagmar chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Aww, cute!

Seriously, a nice piece of introspection, male bonding, friendship and all of that good stuff. :) Can't wait to see more of the rest.

Oh, and how about a companion piece from the girls' POV? Pretty please?