Reviews for The First Faint Glimmer
JustJeanette chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I'll add my voice to the calls for this to be continued. QUOTE"In that case, Miss Granger, it would appear that these books of yours would negate my entire existence.:EQUOTE, that was a beautiful line, and so sad. Please let Severus have a happy ending. :)

Jeanette
Sara N chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I find myself intrigued! Please continue. :o)
KarenDetroit chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Intriguing start, and nice premise. Look forward to more soon.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Well, this certainly looks good! _ I would definitely love you to continue. You've got a great plot set up. And you wouldn't want to leave all your readers hanging, would you?

Hoping my assumption about the story is correct: I would love to see the look on Snape's face when Hermione asks him to stay at her house for Christmas! _

DSF
Megami-sama chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
**grins** I'm glad you picked up my challenged. I'm interested in what you will do with it. **grins** Please continue with this! I'm loving it so far.
Spinner Dolphin chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
lol, I liked the ending - "please smash face against wall to continue." keep it up!
Mickat24 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Lovely, as your previous SS story was. Was that ever finished? I can't remember. What an interesting idea. I look forward to seeing how Hermione pursues Dumbledore's "suggestion". However, it does seem a little bit odd that he would suggest that a student take a teacher home for Christmas... Then again, odd is definitely a good word to describe the revered headmaster. :)
Snapecake chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Hey there, this really looks good! I really hope you'll continue this... *gets down on her knees* ...plez?
ellen chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I don't mean to sound stupid but erm... Who's Lucy? (I'm not a native english speaker)

Very very nice fic, it's refreshing to *finally* read a HGSS story that goes beyond the whole "Snape returns wounded from a dark revel, Hermione cures him and then they fall in love and live happily ever after"-universe. Yours is really original. Keep it up!
Mary7 chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Delightful start! I'm a huge fan of Lucy Maud Montgomery's works myself and have visited P.E.I. several times.

Thank you for sharing this great story and please post more soon!

Hugs,

Mary
Prophetic Fire chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Gh- *mouth drops open* Hang on! You're just stopping there? WHY? You can't! It was so good! I loved it I loved it I loved it! You have to write more; please, I'm BEGGING you to write more! This's amazing! Well-written, well-developed plot; it's got everything it needs to be destined for greatness! And I'd be very upset if you didn't write it to greatness...
Makalani Astral chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
this looks very,very good. i can't wait to see how hg handles this and how she approaches ss to crash at her muggle home for xmas!
darnedchild chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Please, continue the story. It's well written. I do hope you continue the story line, I'm very interested in what Hermione decides to do. And how Snape reacts to her interest in his private life.
1,093 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73