Reviews for The First Faint Glimmer
Silent Cobra chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
very nice, I like this very much so. Please continue quickly!
Zagzagael chapter 2 . 11/14/2003
Fun, fun, fun! I love your style, your gentle wit. Everyone seems to be staying nicely in character. Looking forward to seeing Snape in the midst of the Granger celebration.

Good job on the quick update!
Sunsetcheetah chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
O! This is pretty interesting. I wonder what will happen, especially since Hermione's parents are muggles.

Can't wait till the next chapter!

Check ya later CAtz!
JustJeanette chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
Shudder... Weasley glomping...

I look forward to the next installment.

Jeanette
Imhilien chapter 2 . 11/13/2003
A wonderful story so far - I'm glad you updated. It's good to see another person who has read the 'Anne' books - yes, I remember Anne's efforts with Katharine!

Now, I'm sticking this story on my 'Favourites' list so this means you're obliged to continue. :-}

Looking forward to more...

- Imhilien :-)
Prophetic Fire chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Yay, another chapter! Perfectly written, might I add. If you can give me the honest truth and tell me you're not somehow strangely related to Hermione (on the fact that this is excellent) or Snape (on your great portrayal of him) I will forever praise you. Simply amazing work! Now I'm jealous... Ah, well, no matter. I'll just wait though until the next chapter!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Oh, another excellent chapter! I'm so glad you decided to continue this. Out of curiosity, how long do you anticipate this to be?

I must say, your portrayal of Snape is one of the best I've seen! Keep up the *fabulous* work!

~DSF~
skyler chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
This is one of the most interesting stories I have read so far regarding HG/SS. I like the way you write the conversations between Hermione and Severus. It's keeping to their character and seems pretty much quite plausible. :) Keep up the good work and hope to see you update sometime soon. Thanks!
Megami-sama chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
**grins** I've been waiting for you to update! I really, really like what you're doing with this idea. Please hurry up and write the next chapter!

-M-sama
merryday chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Way to go Hermione! Can't wait until Severus is exposed to muggle culture - please say she is going to take him to the movies or something! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Arsinoe3 chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Well-written! It's going well, but I trust Snape will not go snowshoeing? Too scary! Still, it's a very sweet idea, all in all. Is Dumbledore matchmaking? That is, I've always assume, one the main functions of Hogwarts-to be a marriage market.
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
aww! too cute. i applaud you for keeping sev's acceptance in character. much love, lizzie
SperryDee chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
C'est Bien! Please update soon!
JoeBob1379 chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Hm... what an interesting story... I wonder what Harry and Ron will say...
MedNar chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
*laughs* Oh, I like it! you should definitely continue this story. Can't wait to see what happens next! I love some of the references. What other embaressing stuff did her parents write in the letter, if anything?
1,132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »