Reviews for The First Faint Glimmer
Prophetic Fire chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Yay, another chapter! Perfectly written, might I add. If you can give me the honest truth and tell me you're not somehow strangely related to Hermione (on the fact that this is excellent) or Snape (on your great portrayal of him) I will forever praise you. Simply amazing work! Now I'm jealous... Ah, well, no matter. I'll just wait though until the next chapter!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
Oh, another excellent chapter! I'm so glad you decided to continue this. Out of curiosity, how long do you anticipate this to be?

I must say, your portrayal of Snape is one of the best I've seen! Keep up the *fabulous* work!

~DSF~
skyler chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
This is one of the most interesting stories I have read so far regarding HG/SS. I like the way you write the conversations between Hermione and Severus. It's keeping to their character and seems pretty much quite plausible. :) Keep up the good work and hope to see you update sometime soon. Thanks!
Megami-sama chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
**grins** I've been waiting for you to update! I really, really like what you're doing with this idea. Please hurry up and write the next chapter!

-M-sama
merryday chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Way to go Hermione! Can't wait until Severus is exposed to muggle culture - please say she is going to take him to the movies or something! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Arsinoe3 chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Well-written! It's going well, but I trust Snape will not go snowshoeing? Too scary! Still, it's a very sweet idea, all in all. Is Dumbledore matchmaking? That is, I've always assume, one the main functions of Hogwarts-to be a marriage market.
AnnabelleElizabeth chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
aww! too cute. i applaud you for keeping sev's acceptance in character. much love, lizzie
SperryDee chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
C'est Bien! Please update soon!
JoeBob1379 chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Hm... what an interesting story... I wonder what Harry and Ron will say...
MedNar chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
*laughs* Oh, I like it! you should definitely continue this story. Can't wait to see what happens next! I love some of the references. What other embaressing stuff did her parents write in the letter, if anything?
Piggie chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
OH!

Snape meet's the parents! Oh what fun we'll have this holiday time when santa meets snape under the mistle toe!

P
Mickat24 chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Wondeful, as usual! I'm so excited to see what Christmas with Snape is like... :) Update soon, please?
miranda chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
More. Please. More. I'm perfectly calm. I will NOT start yelling, begging, pleading and rolling on the floor with curiosity. Yet. Just write more.
Kyra Invictus Black chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Yay! He said yes! (That could be interpreted in different ways, though, hehehee) More story coming? I hope so.
Soggieteabag chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
Great forward to reading more!
1,127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 .. Last Next »