Reviews for The First Faint Glimmer
Lily of the Shadow chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
i am fully amused by this... please update agian soon!
Atiannala chapter 2 . 11/11/2003
when you cant go one more screen just to log in, well then you know ur lazy! like me! well ne who, i love ur story! it'd be fun, if Snape begins to u know ignore the whole xmas celebrations, but maybehe peeks down from the top of the stairs and watches melencholicly and is spotted after a while by hermione. but then he retreats, and maybe she could u know go upstairs to give him his xmas present n hes all like a present? for me? n such n then have him genuinly appreciate what she gave him. n then maybe she goes back to her parents and he decides to make something for her. n after her parents go to bed, n hermione is cleaning up downstairs, he can come and give it to her, n then there could be maybe some mistletoe action! yummy! but i really have carried on too far n should leave this up to u. ne who, im out! love the story!

~ATI
Zagzagael chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
This is a strong beginning to what promises to be a delightful Christmas holiday romp! Good command of dialogue and interior monologue. I will look for your updates.
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Ohh.. poor Sev :( Please write more! This story is DEFINITELY worth continuing!

"Please smash face against castle wall to continue."

hehe...
Arsinoe de Blassenville chapter 1 . 11/5/2003
I admit I wouldn't have thought of comparing Severus to Katherine Brooke, but their situation and even their colouring is rather the same. Just don't let Hermione put a red ruffle or red hat on him.

But really, as a fellow L.M. Montgomery fan, it's a charming idea! Please continue.
Cosmo-Donatien chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!

ahem...

More soon!

Ciao,

Shifter/Fish

x
samson chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
hope you continue as great start.
sweetevangeline chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Oh. This is kind of promising - hope to see more from you soon.
Atiannala chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
it was beautiful and well written! i cannot wait for more...lots more!
Embyr Black chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
What in the world does WIKTT stand for? email me plz. Thxs.

E.B.
llGeekGoddessll chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
oh...this is interesting...please oh please continue this story...I am finding myself wondering what is going to happen next.
DeepAmethyst chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
*smashes face against castle wall*

Please continue! You not only mentioned my all time favorite child hood reads but you write so enticeingly yourself.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
I enjoyed this chapter very much. As an Anne fanatic who went all the way to Rilla of Ingleside, and wish there were more (Oh, if only Anne herself were a Lost Weasley. Wouldn't that make a good cross-over...no, no, already have too many to write). Excuse my digression. Am enjoying the story. Please write more.
uni chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
Smashing face against castle wall ... repeatedly... Please please continue... you've got me hooked and I want more please.
michelline chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
so far this is very interesting. What a horrible comment on Snape's life. I'm looking forward to seeing how this fic shapes up.
1,109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 63 70 71 72 73 74 Next »