Reviews for Surprised?
madgirlsrock723 chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Awesome story! I loved every minute of it! Your a great writer :)
word fodder chapter 17 . 10/15/2010
great, sweet, story, keep it up. love jd in any movie!
Kaiser1337 chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
lol funny chapter
Tori chapter 17 . 6/20/2008
I just watched Benny and Joon like a couple of days ago, and I loved it! :D Especially Sam. :D

I loved your story! (:
AliesB chapter 17 . 5/5/2008
hi,

I loved the story. Well, I was afraid reading further all the time XD but fjuw! IT WAS A BIRTHDAY PRESENT!

Loved it :D
AuntStinky chapter 17 . 2/22/2005
Oh my GOSH! I FOUND WHERE ALL THE BENNY & JOON STORIES ARE! FINALLY! WOW, This story was amazing, absolutely beautiful, I LOVE how you write that darling Sam! Loved how you described his 'unkempt chestnut locks framing his handsome face'. Beautiful! I also really loved all the affection between Ruthy and Sam. This was amazing, please please please please write another BennyJoon fic! THERE'S NOT ENOUGH! And you write them so brilliantly!
chef13 chapter 17 . 8/14/2004
WE! ME LUVED YOUR STORY! and by the way, SAM IS MINE! MINEY, MINEY, MINE! ALL MINE! ok, now that that's out of the way, this was an excelent story! i KNEW little, darling Sam would never cheat on Joon! _ KEEP WRITING!
Philomena Kuroi chapter 17 . 8/12/2004
AH! How dare it end. Write another!
Philomena Kuroi chapter 16 . 8/12/2004
A bit of POTC in there?
Philomena Kuroi chapter 12 . 8/12/2004
o
Philomena Kuroi chapter 11 . 8/12/2004
U could write a sleepy hollow fic, or another Benny and Joon one. Write more fics!
Philomena Kuroi chapter 9 . 8/12/2004
Great chapter, u got their characters really well. And don't worry, Johnny won the mtv movie award 4 actor of da year.