Reviews for Renaissance
Peridot5 chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Very good story. H/C, creepy aliens, angst, a mystery, Trip, and Malcolm. Everything a good story needs. :)
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
I'm not good enough at mysteries to have followed all of it, but it was an excellent read! Thank you!
M. D. Jensen chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
okay. i thought so. (big dramatic voice) it's all so clear to me now! lol. okay, well, i havea major bio test but i'll return to read the other chaps tomorrow!
anon3908 chapter 12 . 1/2/2004
*claps* very nice! i really like this. good job.
soultoast chapter 12 . 12/11/2003
Very nice, excellent ending. My computer died, so sorry I took me so long to read.
Drakcir chapter 12 . 12/8/2003
*big huge grin*
for someone who lives for angst, this chappie really cheered me up.
davisj8 chapter 12 . 12/6/2003
Ok, now I can accept it's over. I know I said it earlier, but I really enjoyed this story. I wonder if we'll see the Shadow People again someday...
T'eyla chapter 12 . 12/6/2003
Wonderful chapter 11. Wonderful epilogue. Wonderful story. Thanks so much :-).
KaliedescopeCat chapter 12 . 12/6/2003
Yay! I like this ending much better.
Exploded Pen chapter 12 . 12/6/2003
YES!YES!YES!YES!
YOU KICK ASS! THIS STORY RULES! WOOHOO! GO MALCOLM! GO TRIP! CO GHESS! (Hang on 'co chess'? I mean GO CHESS!)
(Thanks for the review to Soldier PAst, Soldier Present. Yeah I do reckon they could've done with the NHS back then!)
You better start another story soon!
I'm waiting...
~*~Exploded Pen~*~
startrekfanbob chapter 12 . 12/6/2003
I just spent the last hour reading chapters 6-12 and I was not disappointed!
I think we all love a happy ending, however, for a while there I did not think we were going to have one, but it all came good in the end.
It was a great story, with cliffhangers aplenty and a good relationship with the Trip and Reed that deepened and matured as the story progressed.
Now, for a couple of questions! Did you know that 'Vojeh' is the name of a Tamil Daily Newspaper and if you did is that the reasoning behind the alien's name.
And finally right at the end Trip and Reed are talking about having a game of chess. Please make an old Star Trek fan happy and tell me it's going to be 3D chess!
Well done!
Regards,
startrekfanbob
Phaser Lady chapter 12 . 12/6/2003
Oh, well done. ::clapping::
Lovely epilogue. Hunny Bunny-lol.
I was glad to see you didn't gloss the whole thing over, have Trip make a miraculous recovery and be back to his old self in a few days. Always nice when there's some linger psychological effects of things that happened (::cough cough:: TPTB-Similitude! ::cough cough::).
Great job, it was a pleasure to read!
Drakcir chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
ok, first off, one word: EXPLAIN!
"The blue monkeys still fly at midnight"? I don't care how many years ago it was for them, you'd just better explain it!
Second thing: that it? that's the problem with Malcolm, a migrain that hasn't been mentioned previously in this story? Well, at the very least I don't think it has.
Third thing: please please please can we have an epilogue, please.
Fourth thing: explain the blue monkeys who fly at midnight.
Exploded Pen chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
YAY! YOU KICK ASS! THIS STORY RULES! OOps had caps lock on.
I was not threatening you I was merely trying too...forcibly push you in a good direction!
Love the end, think and epilogue would be great.
Hope you have a great holiday!
~*~Exploded Pen~*~
davisj8 chapter 11 . 12/2/2003
Aww it's over. Overall I think it was a really good story. Great ending!