Reviews for Staying Alive
Awesome story.
Cruel Irony chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Yes! Very funny!
scarlet dreamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
muhahahaha hilarous and well written and kraven finally made the right choice go Kraven the look on victor's face would have been priceless
mRSimone chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
HEHEHEHE *throws head to the ceiling and laughs* this story gave me tremendous good fun, i love how he waits for Kravem for his suit :D

The End?

mR))Simone~
rrgoettl chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
This isn't going to be the end, is it? Viktor hasn't done 'the hustle' yet! I love Kraven's note to Viktor!

Staying Alive,

Chiefhow
E.C.Mackenzie chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
Hahahaha wonderful, Im writing a paradoy myself, but yours had me in stiches, nicely done.
Oh that was great!, hahahahaha.
jerrylee aka gentlewriter chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
*on the floor with tears of fun* lol, that was so much fun~*
vampirealice chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Ohmigod, that was awesome. I love your Underworld fics, they're always good. That was funny. I've always thought that Viktor had a look that suggested his doing peculiar things, I'm not talking about going on bloody rampaged either Hehe, good job! I can really imagine this being a deleted scene in the movie ;)
Octoburn chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
I can totally see Viktor getting down to Staying Alive, very funny. Love your Underworld fics they're the best. Again, you should do a Lucian/Sonja prequel.
Erica chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
ROTFLMAO! Oh gosh, that mental picture got a laugh out of me on a really bad day. Great little humor fic, thanks!
koty m chapter 1 . 11/3/2003
lol...viktor...disco dancing to the bee gees (tilts head thoughtfully and begins to have spazums from laughing again) lol...thats great, dude.