Reviews for Enter, Leaper
Canadanne chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was absolutely inspired! The crossover works so well and had me grinning all the way through. Among other things, I particularly enjoyed Golgarach's "step" joke; the descriptions of the dungeoneer from the NPCs' viewpoint; Merlin's appropriate spellcasting; and even the inclusion of temporal disruption! The "8 seasons... at least 8" afterthought was nice too. :) You have a real talent for this stuff. Looking forward to reading the others!
HStorm chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
This is a lot better than I feared. I normally hate fanfics that cross over two completely separate TV series, because what usually happens is that the writer lets their heart rule their head and tries to mesh two incompatible shows.
Happily, you didn't do that here, and to my surprise, Quantum Leap and Knightmare work really well together. It also helped that you have an excellent handle on Sam and Al's characters. It really read like it was them, and I could even picture Scott Bakula in THAT outfit!
Nakhti chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
aargh! thats one helluva long chapter there, Dave- cant read it now, got more dissertation to do! But i read the first few lines and thought it looked like an ace premise. i will DEFINITELY be back for another look. Then i shall leave you another review, and you will get TWO email notifications, instead of just one! Whoo hoo!
Emii chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
How cool was that! I love it! I didn't think I'd like it as I'm not into Quantum Leap...but I was transfixed! WOW!