Reviews for The Morning After And The Day That Follows
The Pearl Maiden chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
*snickers* Tsk, tsk, evil, evil Glorfindel and Elrond...ah, but the twins, Legolas and Estel deserved it. :D

Great piece!
Joee1 chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
I've probably read this story about 20 million times by now, but I just thought I would finally review and let you know how much I love it. Great job )
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
If anyone does that to me, I shall murder them. Hehehehe, I like what Legolas gets though. Lucky elf, gets to sleep till after noon, my stupid fam won't let me sleep that late.
Deana not signed in chapter 3 . 8/27/2004
LOL how many times have I reviewed this story? I just HAD to let you know again how much I love it, lol! ;)
Deana Not signed in chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
I read and reviewed this story when it was brand new, but just wanted you to know that I love it so much that I come back all the time to re-read it, lol. Poor Legolas! Having a worse hangover than the others, but being the one to work the hardest! The scene where the twins and Aragorn take care of him and put him to bed was the sweetest thing I ever read, lol. You did an excellent job with this! Thanks for writing it! ;)
James chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Forgive me please A) for not answering you sooner and B) for not reviewing your stories before.

Poor Legolas talk about torture! Least wise he was the only one to do anything. That must have been murder. Personally I have never drank enough to suffer a hangover. Yeah me. But have been around plenty of times for the aftermath. It's always nice when your able to use RL experiences.

And shame on Glorfindel and Elrond for not keeping their word. Very bad elf lords there. Course all it would have taken was puppy eyes and I am sure they would have got off the hook with me too. I'm to much of a softy to torture someone like that.

I did read Survial a while back when you first started posting it but to give it a proper review I will have to brush up on it. :) I would also email you as long as you don't mind.

Keep writing, and goodnight,

James
From the Silent Planet chapter 3 . 5/13/2004
Oh my! This story was so excellent I logged on just for it so I could properly review, I just love it. I'm planning an obsessive rereading of the books this summer, hopefully that'll help me come up with some good LOTR storylines, hum... Anyway, great job. Anything with Legolas by you is appreciated, obsessed over, and read again at late hours in the night out of sheer love for the fics...
Sword On Fire chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
Aww! Very cyoot. I like the connections you drew with Legolas being so emotionless and Mirkwood elves being so tough because they live right near Dol Guldur, home of 3/9 of the Nazg├╗l at any one time and stuff . . . Very nice.
Beth chapter 3 . 12/4/2003
Ok, you caught me. I amm reading ALL of your stories today! The ending of that story was SO funny! Poor, honest, sweet Legolas. Hehehe. I bet Aragorn will have fun, but where evr did youcome up with the idea of "how to squeeze puss from a rancid absess tomorrow" Ew. How graphic and lovely.
Beth
Jebb chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
Grteat ending very sweet and all the better for that.
I am glad Legolas will not be the only one to suffer!
New story line sounds brilliant I would think Thranduil will have plenty to say when his errant son returns especially with a dwarf in tow
AngelMouse5 chapter 3 . 11/29/2003
This is a lovely story, well written and very funny.
Love the way that you've portrayed all four of them, really well done.
elfmage chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
very nice! i loved that, it was a wonderful humerous friendship piece!
awesome writing as always mellonin! :o)
elfmage
Starlit Hope chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
Wow...I almost split my face by smiling! - I absolutely adore these stories of yours...*grin* Hehe...Legolas is SO cute...so are the twins and Aragorn -
SireenC chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
*LOL*! Well, I'm glad Legolas at last found his break for relaxation. :) Let me just say I'd rather translate something that made no actual sense than learn how to squeeze puss from a rancid absess...because that is absolutely sick! Poor Estel. :) Very nice story. The ending was perfect. So Legolas actually has eight siblings then? I did not know that. I'll be sure to store that into my LotR memory data-base. Fantastic story; I hope you find time to and write another story :)
Deana chapter 3 . 11/28/2003
Aww, that chapter was SO sweet! LOL! I could see Legolas in my head, sitting on the bed half-asleep, while his friends took care of him, lol. This story was great! Yesterday I had been sitting here wondering when you were gonna post again! When I saw this today, I was like, "WOO HOO!" LOL write more stories! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »